2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd September 2015, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

GADVASU CET merit list

I have given the entrance exam of CET to get admission in Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry in Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Ludhiana and now I want to get the merit list so can you provide me that?
Similar Threads
Thread
NDA NA merit list
Merit List Of BHU UET
Merit List of SSC
UOG MBA Merit List
Merit List of SSC CPO SI
IAF Merit List Jan
IMU CET Merit List
JEE Merit List
MBA Merit List-15
KUK MBA Merit List
OTA SSC 97 Merit List
Merit List Of MBA
KEA MBA Merit List
GADVASU Diploma Merit List
2nd Merit List of BTC
Merit List of UGC NET
Merit List of CGL
Nda merit list
WB TET Merit List
BTC Merit List
3rd September 2015, 09:11 AM
Super Moderator

Re: GADVASU CET merit list

As you want to get the merit list of CET of entrance exam of Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry in Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Ludhiana so here is the information of the same for you:

As on 24 August 2015 the merit list of CET of entrance exam of Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry in Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Ludhiana has not been declared

So here for your reference I am giving you the process of getting the merit list of CET of entrance exam of Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry in Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Ludhiana so that it may help you in future:

(1). Firstly go to the official website of Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Ludhiana which looks like this image:

(2). Now on this page at the bottom right side you will find some tabs and from those tabs choose the tab of “Download Now”

(3). Now you will be directed to the next page which looks like this image:

Now on this page you will get the merit list of CET of entrance exam of Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry in Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Ludhiana when it will come in future

Contact Details:

Guru Angad Veterinary And Animal Sciences University
Firozpur Road,
Near Verka Milk Plant
Ludhiana,
Punjab 141001
India

[MAP]Guru Angad Veterinary And Animal Sciences University Ludhiana Punjab[/MAP]
9th July 2016, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

I have given the cat test this year and I want the counselling forum to attend the counselling on 20 july

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in