2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th March 2016, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Fx2n Modbus Rtu

Does any body know about Mitsubishi PLC FX2N can work with modbus
(communication) or not? Where I can find some program example to communicate Mitsubishi PLC FX2N with Modbus?
Similar Threads
Thread
VC Modbus RTU
Modbus Plus to Modbus RTU
Siemens S7 300 Modbus RTU
Modbus RTU output
Pt100 Modbus Rtu
Kepware Modbus RTU Over TCP
IFIX Modbus RTU
Modbus rtu vb net code
Hart to Modbus RTU converter
Modbus RTU tutorial pdf
Baud Rate Modbus RTU
Python Modbus RTU Master
MODBUS RTU PC Simulator
Driver Modbus RTU
Ethernet IP To Modbus RTU Converter
Modbus RTU OCX
Vb6 Modbus Rtu Crc16
Bascom Avr Modbus RTU
MODBUS RTU Rs485 Rj45
Fx1n Modbus RTU
6th March 2016, 12:26 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Fx2n Modbus Rtu

As of now, to the extent of information available, the FX arrangement does not bolster Modbus convention. It's my understanding that they are presenting a unit that will bolster both Modbus and Ethernet sooner rather than later however there's nothing formally reported. Here are a few courses around this:

One can compose the calculations for correspondence and by utilizing the RS direction can send and get information. This for a straightforward application utilizing a FX2N with a FX2n-485-BD board where wished to correspond with a temperature controller and get current temperature readings and/or build up new set focuses to the controller (this controller just conveyed by means of Modbus RTU).

The coding is confused requiring numerous piece shifts (you need to hack around the absence of a bit move and utilize the pivot direction rather), XORs, and is hard to investigate. I have found an alternative however and it's:

Onecan discover a module (Gateway) that will work with a limitless number of various PLCs. They likewise give the interpretation programming to free.

They additionally have an OIT (administrator interface terminal) that is an awesome pushbutton substitution and is cheap.

PLC is a master and Arduino is a slave. A Fx2N-48MR, a Fx2N-485BD, an Arduino main board and an I/O Expansion V5.0 are used to finish a test. Both the programming of PLC and Arduino are interpreted.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in