2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th May 2015, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Full details about AFCAT

My sister tell me for appear in Air Force Common Admission Test? So I am searching for the Air Force Common Admission Test completed details? Can you please provide me Air Force Common Admission Test details like its application eligibility, selection process, paper pattern and many more?
Similar Threads
Thread
MBA full
Full form of AFCAT exam
CLAT Exam Full Details
Details of AFCAT Exam
AFCAT full details
Full Information About AFCAT
HCL Full Name
Annamalai university full details
IBPS PO full details
SRM University Full Details
AFCAT Full Form
IES Exam Full Details
National Defence Academy Full Details
DSSSB Recruitment Full Details
Distance Learning MBA Vs Full Time Distance Learning MBA Vs Full Time Thunderbird Sch
Full Details of CDS Exam
AFCAT full syllabus
AFCAT Full Information
AFCAT full question paper
AFCAT Entrance Exam Details
13th July 2018, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Re: Full details about AFCAT

Hi buddy as I want to appear in Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) exam so here I have come to collect max info related to this exam so will you plz let me know about the same here ??
13th July 2018, 01:00 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Full details about AFCAT

As you want I am telling Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) notification has been published for the recruitment of 182 Flying, Ground Duty (Tech) and Ground Duty (Non-tech) in various branches. Interested Applicant may check the vacancy details and apply online from 16-06-2018 to 15-07-2018.

Vacancy Details (AFCAT Entry):
Post Name: Flying
No. of Vacancies: 42
Pay Scale: Rs. 56,100-1,10,700

Post Name: Ground Duty (Tech)
No. of Vacancies: 76

Post Name: Ground Duty (Non-tech)
No. of Vacancies: 40

Vacancy Details (NCC Special Entry):
Post Name: Flying
No. of Vacancies: Not Mentioned

Vacancy Details (Meteorology Branch):
Post Name: Ground Duty (Non-tech)
No. of Vacancies: 24

Eligibility Criteria
For Flying:
Applicants should have passed 10+2 with Maths and Physics with at least 60% marks in each subject and B.E./B.Tech. Degree from a recognised university.

For Ground Duty (Tech):

Applicants must have 4-year Degree qualification and have cleared Sections A and B Examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India with minimum 60% marks.

For Ground Duty (Non-tech):
Applicants must have passed B.Com. with minimum 60% marks. For education posts, the Applicants must have passed MBA/MCA or M.A./M.Sc. Degree in English/Physics/Mathematics/Chemistry/Statistics/International Relations/International Studies/Defence Studies/Psychology/Computer Science/IT/Management/Mass Communication/Journalism/Public Relation with minimum of 50% marks and have scored minimum 60% marks in graduation.

Age Limit
For Flying:
Minimum 20 years and Maximum 24 years

For Ground Duty (Tech & Non-tech):
Minimum 20 years and Maximum 26 years

Selection Process:
Applicants will be made on the basis of Computer Based Online Test, Psychological Test, Group Tests and Personal Interview.

Application Fee:
Applicants have to pay Rs. 250 through online mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card. Candidates with Meteorology Entry and NCC Special Entry don't have to pay any fee.

Apply process :
Interested and eligible Applicants may apply online through AFCAT website from 16-06-2018 to 15-07-2018.

Key Dates:

Starting Date of Online Application: 16-06-2018
Last Date of Online Application: 15-07-2018

Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) notification 2018

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in