2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th February 2016, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Fudan MBA Fees

I have done UG degree and planning to pursue PG degree in management from Fudan University which is located in China. Will you tell me what the eligibility required for taking admission in Fudan University for MBA course and also tell me fees and expenses of this University for MBA?
Similar Threads
Thread
B.Tech Total Fees with Hostel Fees
Children's Hospital Fudan University Shanghai
Bms MBA fees
Imt MBA fees
Aub MBA fees
Fudan MIT International MBA
AUC MBA Fees
Fudan Part Time MBA
GIM MBA Fees
Fees for MBA
IIM MBA course IIM MBA Fees
Fudan University MBA Ranking
Fudan MBA Ranking
MBA FUDAN Shanghai
Fudan MBA Student Portal
Fudan part time MBA
MBA fudan bi
Fudan MBA mit
ISM MBA Fees
IIM MBA course fees
29th February 2016, 02:35 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Fudan MBA Fees

Fudan MBA Program was approved by the committee on Academic Degree under the State Council and the Ministry of Education to be among the first group of nine universities in China.

Admission Criteria:

MBA(Fall class): Undergraduate students are required at least 3 years of full-time working experience.

Post-graduate students are required at least 2 years of full-time working experience;

College students are required at least 5 years of full-time working experience

Duration:

•Full time(IMBA): Classes are held from Monday to Friday per week for two years full time students can apply to get accommodation

•Part time: Classes are held on Friday afternoons and evenings and Saturdays every week for two and a half years

Fees and expenses:

The fee of the two-year IMBA Program is USD 32000, which includes tuition, text books, action learning projects, seminars, events, dissertation.

Additional costs will be housing, entertainment, transportation and other personal expenses such as laundry, dining or travelling fees.

Address:

Fudan University
220 Handan Rd, Yangpu, Shanghai, China
Phone: +86 21 6564 2222

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in