2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th April 2016, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

Ftms mba

Hello sir, I am Rankin Boyd. I am from Singapore. I want you to help me by giving me some information about the Master of Business Administration (MBA) program offered by FTMS Global Academy. Can you help me?
Similar Threads
Thread
MBA ftms malaysia
FTMS College MBA
10th April 2016, 09:46 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Ftms mba

As you have asked about the Master of Business Administration (MBA) program offered by FTMS Global Academy, I am giving you some information about it
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme from Anglia Ruskin University is delivered in both Full-Time and Part-Time mode.
The MBA programme has been developed to meet the needs of middle/senior managers and entrepreneurs in the running of businesses and to facilitate their progression to higher-level and more efficient roles within their organisation.
There are no written examinations in the curriculum. Real life examples are discussed and debated in class.
Entry Requirements:

Applicants are required to satisfy all the following entry requirements:
EITHER to hold a degree from a UK university,
OR To hold an academic or professional qualification which is equivalent in breadth and depth to a UK honours degree
For applicants whose first language is not English) to demonstrate certified proficiency in the English language of at least IELTS 6.5 (or its equivalent)

Duration
12 months (Full-time / Part-time)

Intakes:
Full-Time/Part-Time
January to December
June of current year to May of following year
September of current year to August of following year

FTMSGlobal Academy Pte Ltd
8 Cross Street,
#01-00, PWC Building,
Singapore 048424 (@ Downtown Line Telok Ayer MRT)
Tel: +65 6735 0003

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in