2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th May 2015, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Fsd rtu

I am looking for details about Foreign Students Department - Riga Technical University (RTU), Latvia so please provide me the same including courses it offered with details about admissions? Also tell me about establishment of Riga Technical University?
10th July 2018, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Re: Fsd rtu

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the Foreign Students Department of the Riga Technical University ?
10th July 2018, 04:17 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Fsd rtu

Riga Technical University is the oldest technical university in the Baltics established on October 14, 1862. It is Located in Riga, Latvia it was previously known as Riga Polytechnical Institute and Riga Polytechnicum.

RTU Foreign Students Department

The RTU Foreign Students Department (FSD) is the RTU structural unit, which has been working with International students coming from all around the world for more than 20 years.

Our Department supports all applicants, current students and international partnerships.

If you are interested in spending a semester or a year as an Exchange student or to be a full-time student in any degree programmes offered by RTU, you are welcome to contact the team of FSD.

We will support you throughout the whole enrolment and study process.

Contact Details :
RTU Foreign Students Department
1 Kalku Street, room 318, Riga, LV1050
+371 67089766
+371 67089020

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in