2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

15th February 2016, 02:31 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Free US Phone Numbers

If you want to get information about that, how can I generated a United State based virtual phone number on the internet for sending/receiving free calls, then here I am telling you about it, as you want.

Get a Free US Phone Number For Verifications

Here i am telling you about that,
How I generated a United State based virtual phone number on the internet for sending/receiving free calls and text messages from all over the world without spending a single dollar.

First method;
1. You have to Registered at pinger

2. You have to Fill all your information and click Create

3. You have to Enter your age and zip code of USA or you can Get zip codes and other details click here

4. You have to Choose any number from the list and You were done.

Second method;
The second method is a little difficult from Pinger but do not worry I will explain step by step.

1. You have to Sign Up on callcentric
Under the New customers please sign up here

2. You have to Fill all the fields with your information and click continue.

3. You have to Now verify your email and enter your own address or Get a free USA address from here: link

Next click on I agree

4. You have to Click on “Go to My CallCentric” now under your username there will be CallCentric # in this format 1777
5. You have to Open phone.ipkall.com and fill information :
You have to Choose your account type : SIP
You have to Choose Area Code for your IPKall Number: (253)
SIP username : Now put your CallCentric # here which will be like this 1777
Host name or IP address : callcentric.com
And use previous email address and password which you used on CallCentric.com and Click submit.

6. Now check your email address you will receive an email, in which your detail will be given.
At the end of the first line there will be your local US phone number but you need to register this number.

7. You have to Download Express talk from here

8. When you are installing express talk, select the default option for all screens.
At “SIP Setup” option, select “Yes, I already have a SIP account” and enter all your detail as you fill in Step "5" and log in.

9. After your successful login your US local phone number will be registered automatically.
Which you can see on CallCentric.com home page under "Balance" tab saying "Your phone is registered"

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in