2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd December 2016, 09:06 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Free Mock Test For GCET

The GCET or Goa Common Entrance Test is conducted every year. The students, who want their admission in several undergraduate level programs in the field of Medicine, Engineering, Architecture, Dentistry and Pharmacy conducted by various government and private colleges / institutes in state of Goa, have to appear in the entrance test.

The Goa Common Entrance Test is the only opportunity for the candidates, who are seeking their entrance in UG courses such as MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BE, B.Pharma, B. Arch.

As per my searching I was not founded question papers for Goa Common Entrance Test. So here I’m giving you syllabus of Goa Common Entrance Test:

GCET Exam Syllabus:

Biology: genetics & Evolution, biotechnology & its applications, ecology & Environment, Biology & Human Welfare, Reproduction, flora & fauna, cell structure

Chemistry- Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, General Principles & Processes of Isolation of elements, Solid State, Solutions, Polymers,coordination Compounds, organic chemistry (haloalkanes, haloarenes, alcohols, Phenols, Ethers, Aldehydes, Ketones, Carboxylic Acids, Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen), Biomolecules, Chemistry In Everyday Life, p, d, f Block elements

Mathematics: Relations & Functions, Vectors & Three-Dimensional Geometry, Linear Programming, Probability, Algebra, Calculus, permutations & combinations, statistics, time, distance, speed

Physics: Electrostatics, current Electricity, Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Currents, Dual Nature of Matter and & Radiation, Atoms & Nuclei, Electronic Devices, Communication Systems, Electromagnetic Waves, Optics, Magnetic Effects of Current, Magnetism

Tags
mock test

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in