2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th October 2014, 02:11 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Footwear design & development institute careers

Footwear Design & Development Institute (FDDI) was founded by the Government of India on persistent demand of the Footwear Industry. The professional programmes are conducted by FDDI's School of Footwear Design, Production & Management (SFDPM), School of Retail Management (SRM), School of Leather Goods and Accessories Design (SLGAD), School of Fashion Design (SFD) and School of Business Management (SBM).

For jobs:
Go to the official site of the Footwear design & development institute which looks like the image given below:

Then there are many tabs available so click on the “about us” tab

The go at the bottom of the site and click on the “Openings @ FDDI” link.

When you will click on the “Openings @ FDDI” link hen you will land on a page which looks like the image given below:

This website publishes the entire current job at this page.

For more details contact at:

Footwear Design and Development Institute
Plot No. 1, Sector 31B, Industrial Model Township, Rohtak, Haryana 124021 ‎
01262 660 830 ‎

Map:
[MAP]https://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=FDDi&hl=en&ll=28.877748,76.671674&spn=0.010 315,0.020556&sll=51.344339,-0.747414&sspn=0.124168,0.328903&hq=FDDi&t=m&z=16&i wloc=A[/MAP]
22nd February 2016, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Hii sir, I wants to apply for the job in the Footwear design & development institute will you please provide me the details of the job posts of the Footwear design & development institute?
22nd February 2016, 05:28 PM
Super Moderator

Footwear Design and Development Institute is an educational institute headquartered in NOIDA Uttar Pradesh, India. It has campuses at NOIDA, Fursatganj, Guna, India, Chennai, Kolkata, Rohtak, Haryana, Chhindwara, M.P. and Jodhpur, Rajasthan.

As you wants to apply in the Footwear Design and Development Institute for the job let me tell you that as per my knowledge at present there are no job openings when it has I inform you . for your knowledge here I am giving you the details of some past recruitment of the Footwear Design and Development Institute that are As follow :

1. Post: “Asst. Manager (ITSC)” and its particulars may be read as:
Asst. Manager (ITSC)
Total No. of Posts: 3 (2-Noida, 1- Guna)
Qualification:

MBA(IT)/M.Sc/MCA /BCA/BE/B.Tech in (IT/CSE) /PGD + Min. 3+ Years Experience in handling IT infrastructure including Servers, UTM and Networks. The person should have management Skills with sound technical and Managerial capabilities, Knowledge and leadership qualities along with the requisite Educational qualification & relevant min. experience.

Job profile

Candidates having Knowledge in Java/ASP.NET/C++/SQL Server/Web development with on hand experience in Developing and maintaining websites and web applications or similar relevant IT experience will be given additional advantage.

2. Post: “Office Attendant” and its particulars may be read as:
Sr Attendant/Office Attendant
Total No. of Posts: 3 (2 Jodhpur/ 1 Guna)
Qualification: 10th pass.

Contact details :
Footwear Design and Development Institute
Address: A - 10 / A, Sector 24, Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
Phone: 0120 450 0100

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in