2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th May 2015, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Fms ssc

I want to do specialization in financial management so I will take admission in Financial Management Shared Service Centre (UK). Can you provide me information about admission procedure and entrance examination procedure?
29th June 2018, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Re: Fms ssc

I want to know the eligibility criteria for admission in MBA in Faculty of Management Studies, (FMS) Delhi so can you tell me?
29th June 2018, 12:10 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Fms ssc

The FMS Delhi MBA the two year full time programme is designed with the objective of developing young men and women into highly adept professional managers, capable of working in diverse sectors, continuously striving for excellence in performance, while propagating thought leadership and contributing to the welfare of the society at large.

MBA Programme

Duration 2 years

Eligibility Criteria

Bachelors Degree programme after twelve years of formal schooling with at least 50% marks at graduation level (SC/ST: Passing Marks; OBC/PWD/CW: 45% as per the University Rules) or equivalent CGPA.

Candidates appearing for the final year examination of Bachelors Degree may also apply.

Shortlisting of Candidates for Personal Interview-

A composite score shall be computed giving weightages of 30%, 30%, and 40% to the
scores of QA, DI/LR and VRC sections respectively

An additional 3 marks shall be added to the Composite Score so computed in case of women candidates for the purpose of shortlisting.

This composite score shall be used only for shortlisting the candidates for Interview Process.

Admission Merit List-

From the shortlisted candidates, admission to MBA programme shall be based on Extempore Speech, Group Discussion, Personal Interview, Class X & Class XII marks and CAT scores as provided by CAT centre.

The following weight - system will be applied for drawing the merit list of final selection:

1. CAT 2017 Score - 60%
2. Marks obtained in Class X - 5%
3. Marks obtained in Class XII - 5%
4. Group Discussion - 10%
5. Extempore - 5%
6. Personal Interview - 15%

An additional 3% of the maximum aggregate marks shall be awarded to the women candidates who appear for the interview while drawing the list of selected candidates.

Contact-

Faculty Of Management Studies
Prof N.D. Kapoor Marg, Opp. Kirorimal College, University Enclave, Delhi School Of Economics, University Enclave, Delhi, 110007
011 2766 6382

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in