2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

15th April 2015, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Female reservation in MP PET

I want to give the exam of the MP PET this year so I want to know that what is the ratio of Female reservation in MP PET exam last year so that I can get the information? Also tell me about the reservation of the seats. Give me the latest dates of the exam of MP PET? Give me the contact details of the MP PET?
Similar Threads
Thread
Indian Air Force Female Pilots
CISF Recruitment For Female
CRPF Recruitment Female
Female MBA
Indian Female Bank
Famous Indian Female Personalities
Ratio of Male And Female In India
Female Literacy Rate by Country
Better job for EEE female B.Tech student?
Female Fashion Designers
MBA male female ratio
Female MBA students
MP PET female quota
Job for Female Candidate Having MBA (Marketing) Degree
First Female Railway Minister of India
First Female President of India
Navy for Female Candidate
CDS Exam for female
Upper Age Limit for Female Teacher in UP
female under General Category & IIT after scoring 10,000
26th July 2018, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Re: Female reservation in MP PET

Hi buddy here I have come to know info related to Female reservation in MP PET (Madhya Pradesh-Pre Engineering Test) exam so would you plz let me know about the same here ??
26th July 2018, 11:51 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Female reservation in MP PET

Madhya Pradesh-Pre Engineering Test was a state level examination organized by the Vyapam Board for admission to Engineering Colleges in Madhya Pradesh, India. It was conducted by Vyapam, the Professional Examination Board of Madhya Pradesh.

As per me MP PET (Madhya Pradesh-Pre Engineering Test) exam has been replace with JEE exam so here I am telling info related to desire info in this exam reference :

Reservation for Women Candidates

A female candidate can apply under All India Level or Women Quota System since most of the college reserve 5% seats for female candidates.
For instance, there are colleges which offer relaxation to girls in terms of percentage of marks. So, if the cut off is somewhere around 98% for a particular seat/course, a girl can apply for the same seat at around 93%.

Exam Pattern
For JEE Main Paper-1:

Course: Paper-1 is conducted for admission to B.E./B.Tech courses.

Exam Mode: The exam mode for paper 1 will be offline (PBT) as well as online (CBT).
Candidates can opt any one of the modes as per their suitability.

Subjects: The paper-1 will consist of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.

Number of Questions: 30 questions will be asked from each subject with the total of 90 questions comprising of 360 marks.

Type of Questions: Only objective type questions will be asked in Paper-1.

Language: For all exam cities, the question paper medium choice will be English & Hindi (except exam centre cities in Gujarat, Daman & Diu and Dadra and Nagar Haveli where choices for question paper will be English, Hindi and Gujarati). The choice for question paper should be exercised while filling up the application form.

Exam Duration: The time duration will be 3 hours.

Marking Scheme: Candidates will be provided with +4 marks for each correct answer.

Negative Marking: In case of the wrong answer, one mark will be deducted.

For JEE Main Paper-2:

Course: Paper-2 is conducted for admission to B.Arch/B.Planning courses.

Exam Mode: The exam mode for this paper will be offline (PBT) mode.

Number of Questions: 30 questions will be asked in Mathematics (Part-1), 50 questions in aptitude test (Part-2) and 2 questions in drawing comprising of total 390 marks.

Type of Questions: The Mathematics and Aptitude test section will contain objective type questions. Drawing test will be subjective.

Language: For all exam cities, the question paper medium choice will be English & Hindi (except exam centre cities in Gujarat, Daman & Diu and Dadra and Nagar Haveli where choices for question paper will be English, Hindi and Gujarati). The choice for question paper should be exercised while filling up the application form.

Exam Duration: The time duration will be 3 hours.

Marking Scheme: Candidates will be provided with +4 marks for each correct answer.

Negative Marking: In case of the wrong answer, one mark will be deducted.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in