2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th May 2015, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Fees For B Ed Course in Bangalore University

What is the Tuition Fee required to pay for the B Ed Course in Bangalore University? And also tell me about the Application fee to apply for this course? I would like to do the teaching job in school that is why I need the B.Ed degree. I want to do this course from the Bangalore University.
Similar Threads
Thread
IIM Bangalore MBA Fees
ISI Bangalore Fees
Fees for Executive MBA in IIM Bangalore
IIM Bangalore PGP Fees
Fees for PGP in IIM Bangalore
MBA Fees in AMC College Bangalore
IIM Bangalore Fees
MBA colleges in Bangalore with low fees
IIM Bangalore FPM Fees
Bangalore University Supplementary Exam Fees
Christ Bangalore MBA Fees
NSB Bangalore MBA Fees
IIPM fees for MBA Bangalore
ABBS Bangalore MBA Fees
Bangalore University Tuition Fees
IIM Bangalore Fees Per Year
NMIMS Bangalore Fees
Bangalore University Exam Fees
Bangalore schools and fees
IIM Bangalore Executive MBA Fees
3rd September 2018, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Re: Fees For B Ed Course in Bangalore University

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the BEd Course of the Bangalore University Will you Please Provide It ?
3rd September 2018, 12:06 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Fees For B Ed Course in Bangalore University

Bangalore University, or BU, is a public state university is located in Bengaluru in the state of Karnataka, India. The university is a part of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) and affiliated by University Grants Commission (UGC).

The Details of the BEd Program of the Bangalore University is given below

BEd Program

B.Ed two years programme of study spreads over four semesters with four term end examinations, the successful completion of which would lead to the award of a bachelors degree in education

Duration : 2 year

Eligibility Criteria
A citizen of India who has passed any Bachelors degree examination of Bangalore University or any University in India or abroad recognized as equivalent through 10+2+3/4/5 pattern of education who has obtained 50% of marks in aggregate of all the subjects he/she has studied for degree is eligible for admission to B.Ed. programme. 1.2 The candidate with less than 50% aggregate in the degree, but a Masters Degree with 50% is also eligible for B.Ed. programme

Medium of Instruction
4.1 The Medium of Instruction is either English or Kannada. However, student can opt for English or Kannada for Practice teaching. Student teachers are allowed to write theory examination either in English or Kannada

The Information About the Fees for the BEd Course you may get from the Admission Office of the Bangalore University

Contact Information
Bangalore University
Address: Gnana Bharathi Campus, Gnana Bharathi Main Rd, Teachers Colony, Nagarbhavi, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560056
Phone: 080 2296 1271

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in