2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th May 2015, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Fee Structure of MSC Nursing In BFUHS

What is the fee structure of M.Sc Nursing course to do from the BFUHS? And also tell me about the application form fee? I have passed the B.Sc in Nursing with 69% and I would like to do the M.Sc Nursing course from Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot.
Similar Threads
Thread
M Sc Nursing Results BFUHS
Date Sheet Of B.Sc Nursing Of BFUHS
B.Sc Nursing Syllabus BFUHS
Fee Structure of BDS in BFUHS
BFUHS Datesheet Of BSC Nursing
BFUHS Bsc Nursing Entrance
BFUHS Nursing Syllabus
BFUHS B.Sc Nursing
BFUHS Date Sheet BSC Nursing 2nd Year
M sc Nursing in BFUHS
BFUHS Msc Nursing Fees
BFUHS B Sc Nursing Result
Nursing Colleges In Punjab Under BFUHS
BFUHS BSc Nursing Admission
BFUHS Nursing Jobs
M.Sc Nursing Fee Structure
BFUHS BSC Nursing First Year Results
Eligibility for MSC Nursing in BFUHS
Regional College of Nursing B.Sc Nursing Fees Structure
Nursing Courses With Fee Structure
8th July 2018, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Re: Fee Structure of MSC Nursing In BFUHS

Hi buddy I want to appear in Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS MSC Nursing entrance exam and here come to know its fee info to appear I this exam so will you plz let me know for it?
8th July 2018, 09:58 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Fee Structure of MSC Nursing In BFUHS

Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS), Faridkot conducts Punjab Master of Sciences Nursing Entrance Test.

Key dates /fee info

Availability of Prospectus (Online): 15th June 2018

Last Date for Online Submission of Application Form through University Website: 31st July 2018

Last Date for Deposition of Application Fee Rs.5000/- (Rs.2500/-) in any Branch of OBC, through Bank Challan Form: 02nd August 2018 upto 04.00 pm

Availability of Admit Card /Roll Number Card on University Website: 10th August 2018

Correction Fee Rs.500/- (in the form of DD in favour of BFUHS, Faridkot) for correction after locking the online Application Form: 09th August 2018

Date of Conduct of PMNET-2018: 17th August 2018 (Sunday)

Date of Result Declaration: 20th August 2018

Date of Counseling: To be intimated through University website later on

Eligibility
Applicants should have passed B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Post Basic Nursing with minimum 55% marks from Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot or equivalent examination with requisite percentage of marks as prescribed, recognized by Indian Nursing Council, from a recognized University. If Applicants passed qualifying examination from IGNOU, New Delhi, study centre must be recognized by the Indian Nursing Council (INC), New Delhi

Exam pattern
The question paper PMNET-2018 (M.Sc. Nursing ) will be of 3.00 hours duration consisting 200 multiple choice questions (MCQs) carrying 800 marks.

Admission to M.Sc. Nursing Couse upto 31st July 2018 through University Website. Entrance Test shall be held on 17th August 2018

Subjects:

Nursing: 180 No. of Questions and 720 Marks

General Knowledge/Trends in Nursing: 20 No. of Questions and 80 Marks

Total No. of Questions - 200 and 800 Marks

The syllabus for the course shall be of B.Sc.(Nursing)/Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) Course prescribed by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot

There shall be no negative marking

Address
BFUHS Faridkot
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot; Sadiq Road, Faridkot-151203 (Punjab), Tel.: 01639-256232,

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in