2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th August 2015, 10:09 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Fee structure for B.Ed from Delhi University

As you want to get the details of fees structure of B.Ed in Univertsity of Delhi so here is the information of the same for you:

I want to tell you that fees structure tends to vary from college to college so please here do mention the name of the college

Here for your reference I am giving you the other details of B.Ed admission:

Some content of the file has been given here:

Important Dates:

Online availability of application forms April 11, 2015 (Saturday)
Last Date for Online submission of application forms May 11, 2015 (Monday)
Display of list of candidates eligible for the Entrance Test June 15, 2015 (Monday)
Entrance Test at various centers June 20, 2015 (10:00 am to 1.00 pm) (Saturday)
Display of list of candidates eligible for first counseling July 6, 2015 ( 5:00 pm) (Monday)
First Counseling at the Department of Education July 7 to July 9, 2015 (9.30 am onwards) Tuesday- Thursday
Fee payment by the candidates at the selected institution after the first round of counseling July 8 to July 10, 2015 Wednesday- Friday
Display of list of candidates eligible for second counseling July 13, 2015 (5 pm) Monday
Second Counseling at the Department of Education (If needed) July 14 to July 15, 2015 Tuesday -Wednesday
Fee payment by the candidates at the selected institution after the second round of counseling July 15 to July 16, 2015 Wednesday-Thursday
Display of list of candidates eligible for third counseling (if needed) July 21, 2015 (5:00 pm) Tuesday
Third Counseling at the Department of Education (if needed) July 22 to July 23, 2015 Wednesday-Thursday
Fee payment by the candidates at the selected institution after the third round of counseling July 23 to July 24, 2015 till 5:00 pm Thursday-Friday

METHOD OF SELECTION: ENTRANCE TEST

Candidates who wants to get admission in B.Ed in 2015 will be selected on the basis of Entrance Test.
The written Entrance Test will be of three hours duration. It will consist of three Sections A, B, and C of Multiple Choice Questions. Section A will have questions based on understanding and application of concepts in Science, Social Sciences and Mathematics up to secondary level. This section will also have questions to assess candidates’ general awareness of political, economic issues, social, environmental and other similar issues.
Section B will have questions to assess reasoning and problem solving ability; basic numerical understanding to analyze and interpret data, and other such thinking based applicative questions. Section C is the Language Proficiency Test that will assess comprehension ability in both English and Hindi.

Fee Details :

Course Fee Structure - Rs 1,50,000.
(This fees structure is approx only)

Documents to be produced at the time of admission:

At the time of admission, the applicants shall be required to produce the following documents in original with two sets of self attested photocopies:

( i ) Class X Board Examination Certificate

(ii) Class X Marksheet

(iii) Class XII Marksheet

(iv) Class XII Provisional Certificate/ Original Certificate

(v) Character Certificate (recent)

(vi) Two Passport size photographs signed by the student at the back.

(vii) Students who did not appear in compulsory English are required to submit a Certificate that they have passed English as a second language in Senior Secondary , that is up to Class X.

(viii) Migration certificate or transfer certificate is required from outstation students.

(ix) Those who do not want to study Hindi as M.I.L. will have to submit a certificate of having passed Hindi up to class VIII from their respective schools, otherwise they have to pass compulsory test in Hindi.

(x) Medical fitness certificate mentioning blood group.

(xi) SC/ST students to submit caste certificate issued in their own name. In case the student is below 18 years of age the certificate should be in her parent's name.

For more detailed information I am uploading a PDF file which is free to download:

Contact Details:

University of Delhi
University Road
New Delhi,
Delhi 110007
India

Map Location:

[MAP]University of Delhi New Delhi[/MAP]

Attached Files
File Type: pdf B.Ed Prospectus 2015 of University of Delhi.pdf (1.29 MB, 720 views)
24th September 2019, 08:40 AM
Unregistered

Hi buddy here I am looking for Fee structure for B.Ed from Delhi University so will you plz give me require info here as I want to take admission in Delhi University B.ed program ??
24th September 2019, 08:42 AM
Super Moderator

Delhi University (DU), is a collegiate public central university, located in New Delhi, India. It was founded in 1922.

As you want to do B.Ed from Delhi University and asking for fee so on your demand I am providing same here :

Fee
Name of the institution/college CIE LIC MVCE SPMC
Fee structure Rs. 5110 Rs. 34985 Rs. 8310 Rs. 12850

University profile:
Type Public

Established 1922

Endowment ₹43,352,000 (equivalent to ₹46,586,391 in 2018)

Chancellor Vice-President of India

Vice-Chancellor Yogesh Kumar Tyagi

Students 132,435

Undergraduates 114,494

Postgraduates 17,941

Other students

Location New Delhi, India

Campus Urban

Colours Purple

Affiliations UGC, NAAC, AIU, ACU, Universitas 21

Mascot Elephant
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Delhi University B.ed program prospect 2019.pdf (1.06 MB, 106 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in