2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th February 2016, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

Fee Reduction GRE

Hello sir, I am Michael Bevan. I am form New York. I want you to help me by providing me some information about the fee reduction programme of GRE by ETS. Can you give me some details about it and also give me details about the requirements to get it?
Similar Threads
Thread
GRE Fee Reduction
25th February 2016, 08:33 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Fee Reduction GRE

ETS provides the Fee Reduction Program for persons who demonstrate financial need and for national programs in the United States that work with underrepresented groups.

For Those with Financial Need

ETS offers a limited number of GRE Fee Reduction Certificates on a first-come, first-served basis that is available for college seniors and un enrolled college graduates who meet eligibility requirements.
A Fee Reduction Certificate may be used for one GRE revised General Test and/or one GRE Subject Test. Individuals meeting the eligibility requirements will be required to pay 50 per cent of the full test fee.

To be eligible, you must be a U.S. citizen or resident alien who is a college senior or an un enrolled college graduate.

College seniors must be:

receiving financial aid through an undergraduate college in the United States, American Samoa, Guam, U.S. Virgin Islands or Puerto Rico, and
a dependent, who has an Institutional Student Information Report (ISIR) that shows a parental contribution of not more than $1,500 for the senior year, or
self-supporting and have an ISIR that shows a contribution of not more than $1,900 for the senior year

Unenrolled college graduates must:

have applied for financial aid, and
have an ISIR that indicates self-supporting status and a contribution of not more than $1,900

To apply for a GRE Fee Reduction Certificate:

Contact the financial aid office at your undergraduate institution or prospective graduate institution to see whether you qualify.
Once your eligibility is established, the financial aid office will issue you a Fee Reduction Certificate and a copy of your ISIR.
Follow the instructions on the certificate. Allow up to three weeks for processing and mail delivery.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in