2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

24th September 2014, 09:49 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Federal Public School Mandates

Federal Public School was founded by Sri Sathya Sai Krupa. It is a good school. Its environment is natural.

As you are asking about the question that your child want to take admission in Federal Public School. Let me tell you that all the admission related policy and regulation is been made by council’s mandates.

Admission Procedure:
Student Age limit should be as per the council’s mandate.
Student seeking admission for boarding should be fit and fine.
6 passport size photo
Written assessment
Medical fitness certificate
Birth certificate

Calendar:

Contact details:
Federal Public School
#27, Hegade Nagar Main Road, Opp KNSIT, Thirumenahalli, Thanisandra Main Road, Yelahanka, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560064 ‎
080 2856 7277

Map:
[MAP]https://www.google.co.in/maps?q=Federal+Public+School+%2327,+Hegde+Nagar+Ma in+Road+Yelahanka+Bangalore&hl=en&ll=13.105311,77. 639523&spn=0.039039,0.064974&sll=37.137399,-80.55079&sspn=0.127815,0.259895&hq=Federal+Public+ School+%2327,+Hegde+Nagar+Main+Road+Yelahanka+Bang alore&radius=15000&t=m&z=14&iwloc=A[/MAP]
11th January 2016, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Hii Guys , I want to know Federal Public School Mandates Policy Details , Will you please Give me Details for Same ?
11th January 2016, 11:24 AM
Super Moderator

The two Largest Federal Mandates involve Disadvantaged (Title I – No Child Left Behind) and Special Needs (IDEA) Students.

Regulations for Both are now Being Finalized and Interpreted by the State Department of Education.

ESEA Title I (No Child Left Behind)

Mandates are Spelled out in the five Sections of the law:
• Accountability and assessment (AYP, NAEP, Consequences)
• Reading/Literacy (Reading First and Early Reading First)
• Teaching Quality (Teachers and Aides
• School Choice and Innovative Programs (Chase, Charters, Magnets)
• Flexibility (for SEA’s and LEA’s)

Specifically, IDEA Mandates that Schools:

Meet the Needs of Special Needs Students
Provide for them within the mainstream environment to the greatest degree possible Provide IEP’s (Individualized Education Plans) for each student
Inform parents of all aspects of their education and provide for their role in the definition of their programs

Title VI (Civil Rights Act of 1964)

Title VI requires school districts that educate children with limited English proficiency to provide programs that are: Educationally sound Supported by education staff and resources Periodically evaluated

Title VII (Race Discrimination) :

Title VII protects all programs that receive federal assistance in schools – including academics, extracurricular activities and athletics.

Title IX (Sex Discrimination)

Title IX Protects all Participants :
Staff, Parents, and Students – from discrimination if the school receives federal assistance.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in