2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th February 2016, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Fandango

Hello sir, I am Geroge Bush. I am form Los Angeles. I want you to help me by providing me some information about the Fandango. Give me some details about its services.
25th February 2016, 05:10 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Fandango

Fandango is a corporation in the United States that sells movie tickets via telephone and Internet.

It was formed in the year 2000.
It’s headquarter is located in Los Angeles, California, US.
Fandango charges a premium to use its services, ranging from 75¢ to $2.50 (the additional surcharge for phone orders), which reserves a ticket to be printed out upon arrival at a movie theatre, thereby avoiding lines.
Initially, seating was promised for sold-out shows, but this feature was discontinued for most theatres, as not all were equipped to handle reserved seating and will call lines.

With ticket prices in many areas exceeding US$10.00, purchasing tickets through Fandango and other ticketing websites can make movie-going an expensive proposition.
However, procuring tickets to movies on their opening days by conventional means may be inconvenient and difficult (especially in large metropolitan areas) without utilizing services like Fandango.

Fandango advertisements play before previews at participating movie-theatre, chains and feature lunch bag puppets telling various one- or two-line jokes and riddles centring on the company name.
The company also produced an advertising segment that is based on the song, "We are the World".

Fandango's website also offers exclusive film clips, trailers, celebrity interviews, reviews by users, movie descriptions, and some web-based games to their members.

Fandango provides customers with memberships the ability to refund or exchange their orders 2 hours before the Showtime of their film.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in