2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

7th August 2018, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Re: Faculty Vacancy in Berhampur University

Can you provide me the details of Project Fellow & Scientist-II vacancies 2018 opened in Berhampur University on temporary basis?
7th August 2018, 03:42 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Faculty Vacancy in Berhampur University

Berhampur University had announced a notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow & Scientist-II vacancies on temporary basis.

Important Dates

Date of Interview: 25-05-2018

Age Limit (as on 25-05-2018)
For Post 1: 40 Years
For Post 2: 28 Years
Age relaxation is applicable as per rules

Qualification

Project Fellows
(i) Master degree in Marine Biology/ Marine Science or equivalent from recognized
University/Institute with at least first class not less than 60% marks. Preference for NET candidates
Desirable: At least 1 year research experience in relevant field. Knowledge in field sampling of water quality, sediment in open and coastal ocean
Nature of work: To undertake field and laboratory analysis of phyto/zoo planktons and laboratory culture experiments

Project Scientist- II (Position: Oceanography / Marine Chemistry)
Essential Qualification:
(i) Master degree in Oceanography/ Marine Chemistry/ Marine Sciences/ Chemistry or equivalent from recognized University/Institute with at least first class not less than 60% marks.
(ii) At least 3 years of research experience related to marine pollution studies, have sufficient back ground knowledge in physico-chemical, nutrients, carbon and metal analysis of seawater and sediments analysis as evident from research publication.
Desirable:
(i) Doctorate degree holders will be given preference.
(ii) Working experience in the open sea and scientific cruise
Nature of work: To undertake field and laboratory studies on marine pollution, chemical analysis of water and sediments. Strong technical and scientific writing skills Proven research through publications in peer-reviewed journals

Vacancy Details
Post Name Total
Project Scientist-II 01
Project Fellow 03

Vacancy in Berhampur University 2018
freejobalert.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Notification-Berhampur-University-Project-Fellow-Project-Scientist-II-Posts.pdf

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in