2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th June 2015, 10:28 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Faculty Recruitment in IIM Ranchi

Hey , currently (as on 8 June 2015) there not any open faculty position at IIM Ranchi .

For getting updates regarding faculty recruitment you can follow below process.

Go at website of IIM Ranchi.

There at top right side of the home page you get career link.

Click on that link .

At forwarded page click on Faculty Positions link.

Next page looks as :

Address:
Indian Institute of Management Ranchi
5th Floor, Suchana Bhawan, Audrey House Campus, Meur’s Road
Ranchi, Jharkhand 834 008

Map:

[MAP]ndian Institute of Management Ranchi[/MAP]
9th December 2015, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to know is there any Faculty Recruitment for professor in IIM Ranchi can you please give me details ?
9th December 2015, 10:36 AM
Super Moderator

Hey as The Indian Institute of Management Ranchi, abbreviated IIM Ranchi or IIM-Ra, is a public business school located in Ranchi, Jharkhand.

As per my idea at present there is no vacancy last date for the vacancy of professor is over and here I am giving you basic details :-

Name of the Disciplines:

Accounting & Finance

Business Communication

Economics

Information Systems

Human Resource Management

Marketing

Operations Management

Strategic Management

Eligibility

Ph. D. with first class or equivalent in the preceding degree in appropriate branch with a very good academic record throughout.

Experience

A minimum of 10 years’ experience of which at least 4 years should be at the level of Associate Professor in IIMs, IITs, IISc Bangalore, NITIE Mumbai and IISERs or at an equivalent level in any such other Indian or foreign institution of comparable standards as may be so decided by the Institute

Educational Qualification:

Candidates should possess Ph.D with first class or equivalent in the preceding degree in appropriate branch with a very good academic record throughout.

Address:

Indian Institute of Management Ranchi

5th Floor, Suchana Bhawan,

Audrey House Campus,

Meur’s Road & Kanka Rd, Ranchi,

Jharkhand 834008

Phone: 0651 228 5056
15th February 2016, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to know is there any vacancy for Faculty Recruitment in IIM Ranchi so here can you please give me details ?
15th February 2016, 06:17 PM
Super Moderator

Hey as The Indian Institute of Management Ranchi, abbreviated IIM Ranchi or IIM-R, is a public business school located in Ranchi, Jharkhand. It is the ninth Indian Institute of Management to be established. It was inaugurated on 6 July 2010.

As per my idea last date for applying is over

Departments

Accounting & Finance

Business Communication

Economics

Information Systems

Human Resource Management

Marketing

Operations Management

Strategic Management

Eligibility

Assistant Professor

Ph. D. with first class or equivalent in the preceding degree in appropriate branch with a very good academic record throughout.

Minimum 3 years’ teaching/industry (Officer Level)/research experience (teaching or research experience gained during Ph.D. will NOT be counted).

Associate Professor

A minimum of 6 years’ teaching/Industry (Officer level) / research experience, of which at least three years’ should be at the level of Assistant professor or equivalent (teaching or research experience gained during Ph.D. will NOT be counted).

Professor

A minimum of 10 years’ experience of which at least 4 years should be at the level of Associate Professor in IIMs, IITs, IISc Bangalore, NITIE Mumbai and IISERs or at an equivalent level

Last date was January 12, 2015.

Address:

Indian Institute of Management

5th Floor, Suchana Bhawan,

Audrey House Campus,

Meur’s Road & Kanka Rd,

Ranchi,

Jharkhand 834008

Phone: 0651 228 5056

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in