2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th November 2015, 02:01 PM
Super Moderator

Exim policy MBA notes

Welcome to MBA Forum. This is Exim policy MBA notes discussion page. Here you can discuss about Exim policy MBA notes in details. Please ask your question about Exim policy MBA notes in the quick reply box mention below. Our member will try to answer your question about it as soon as possible. Furthermore, please provide your full details with your question. Your Name, email address, phone numbers, also you education / University in which you are studying. If your question is related to any institution / University / Business School/ Online MBA / Distance MBA or Jobs related to MBA, then mention that in your question as well.
Similar Threads
Thread
VTU Grace Policy
JNU Public Policy
IIT Kharagpur IPR Policy
Public Policy SMU
UPSIDC Policy
GAIL CSR Policy
IRDA Policy
EXIM Bank
Yes Bank KYC Policy
Exim bank online
EXIM Bank of India Website
AIG CGL Policy
EXIM Bank Of India Mumbai
Role of Exim Bank of India
JNU IT Policy
IIT Delhi IPR policy
IBA admission policy
RGU Admissions Policy
Policy Institutes Dc
RBI Credit Policy
24th July 2018, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

Re: Exim policy MBA notes

I am doing my MBA degree from Mumbai University and searching for some notes for MBA course on the topic Exim Policy. Will you please provide me notes for MBA on topic Exim Policy along with other details so that I can prepare well for these notes for examination?
24th July 2018, 08:32 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Exim policy MBA notes

Exim Policy or Foreign Trade Policy is a set of guidelines and instructions established by the DGFT in matters related to the import and export of goods in India.

EXIM Policy

Indian EXIM Policy contains various policy related decisions taken by the government in the sphere of Foreign Trade, i.e., with respect to imports and exports from the country and more especially export promotion measures, policies and procedures related thereto.

Trade Policy is prepared and announced by the Central Government (Ministry of Commerce). India's Export Import Policy also know as Foreign Trade Policy, in general, aims at developing export potential, improving export performance, encouraging foreign trade and creating favorable balance of payments position.

Exim Policy Documents

The Exim Policy of India has been described in the following documents:

Interim New Exim Policy 2009 - 2010
Exim Policy: 2004- 2009
Handbook of Procedures Volume I
Handbook of Procedures Volume II
ITC(HS) Classification of Export- Import Items

The main objective of the Exim Policy is:

To accelerate the economy from low level of economic activities to high level of economic activities by making it a globally oriented vibrant economy and to derive maximum benefits from expanding global market opportunities.

To stimulate sustained economic growth by providing access to essential raw materials, intermediates, components,' consumables and capital goods required for augmenting production.
To enhance the techno local strength and efficiency of Indian agriculture, industry and services, thereby, improving their competitiveness.

To generate new employment.

Opportunities and encourage the attainment of internationally accepted standards of quality.
To provide quality consumer products at reasonable prices.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in