2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd December 2015, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Re: Exam of Reserve Bank of India

Hello sir I want to know at present is there any exam of Reserve Bank of India so here can you please give me details ?
2nd December 2015, 06:40 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Exam of Reserve Bank of India

Hey as per my idea there is a exam of Grade B Officer (DR) which exam will be held in November 21 & 22, 2015 and here I am giving you details :-

Eligibility for Grade B Officer (DR):-
Educational Qualification:-

A Minimum of 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PWD) or equivalent in Bachelor’s Degree as well as in 12th and 10th standard examinations.

Age Criteria and Age Relaxation in upper age limit

The present age criteria of “Between 21 to 30 years” will be retained.

For M. Phil and Ph. D candidates the upper age limit will be 32 and 34 years, respectively.

(iv) There are relaxations in upper age limit as per statutory requirements and for the staff.

Before applying online, candidates should

scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications

if desiring to make online payment of application fees/ intimation charges keep the necessary details/documents ready (In case of Offline Payment i.e. CBS candidates have to apply online, obtain a fee payment challan and then remit the necessary application fees/ intimation charges).

have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the declaration of results. RBI may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID.

Candidates have the option of making the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges either through the ONLINE mode or the OFFLINE mode:-

Payment of fees/ intimation charges via the ONLINE MODE:-

The payment can be made by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking by providing information

After Final Submit, an additional page of the application form is displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details.

If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then candidates are advised to login again with their provisional registration number and password and pay the Application Fees/ Intimation Charges online.

On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.

Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated online transaction may not have been successful.

Amount of fees debited for unsuccessful transaction will be refunded to the candidate’s account in due course.

Payment of fees/ intimation charges via OFFLINE MODE (at counters of specified Bank branches):-

Payment of fee/ intimation charges through the offline mode can be made through the CBS branches of any one of the following 7 Public Sector Banks-

Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Central Bank of India, Indian Overseas Bank, Punjab National Bank, United Bank of India.

Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data. Candidates should take a printout of the system generated fee payment challan immediately. No change/edit will be allowed after submission.

Online Examination date - November 21 & 22, 2015

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in