2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

14th August 2018, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Re: Exam date of banasthali vidyapith

I want to take admission in Banasthali University and for this I know I have to appear in entrance exam. Will you provide me entrance Exam Date Of Banasthali Vidyapith University so that I can apply on time for exam also provide eligibility criteria for all courses offered by university?
14th August 2018, 03:09 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Exam date of banasthali vidyapith

Banasthali University admission 2019 will be conducted to offer admission in UG, PG and Ph.D programmes for female candidates only.

The university offers the courses in various fields of education. The admission will be based on the merit prepared by the university from the qualifying exam of the candidate.

Banasthali University Exam Admission 2019 Dates

Events Dates 2019 (Tentative)
Commencement of online application 1st week of February
Last date to apply and submit application Last week of April
Aptitude test date 1st week of June
Starting of counselling 3rd week of June

Eligibility Criteria

Candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria given below in order to be eligible to fill application form.

For UG Courses:

Qualifying Exam: for UG courses, candidates should pass 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board.
Minimum Marks: One should have obtained minimum of 60% marks in their qualifying examination.

For PG Courses:

Qualifying Exam: Applying candidate should hold the bachelors degree in the respective field from a recognized university/college.
Minimum Marks: The candidate must secure minimum of 50% marks in their qualifying UG degree.
GATE Score: For M.Tech courses, candidates can apply through GATE 2019 score card.

For Ph.D Courses:

Qualifying Exam: One should have master degree in the respective field from a recognized university/college.
Minimum Marks: The candidate should secure minimum of 50% aggregate marks in their qualifying PG degree.

Tags
exam date

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in