2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th May 2015, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Estate Office IITK

Can you give me the contact number or email address of the Superintendent of the Estate Office at the Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur? I want to fill the Tender of the IITK Estate Office so I want to get the details about the tender from the Superintendent?
Similar Threads
Thread
IITK Office Automation
Iitm Estate
IITM the fifth estate
Estate office IIT Delhi
Fifth Estate IITM
IITK Post Office
Fifth Estate IIT Madras
Bangalore Real Estate
Courses in Real Estate
Real Estate MBA
Real Estate Kottayam
Real Estate Noida
USC Real Estate MBA
MBA real estate phx az
MBA-Real Estate Alabama
MBA real estate TU
MBA Real Estate Management UK
MBA Real Estate Management
IITK DOSA Office
Student Placement Office IITK
21st January 2020, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

Re: Estate Office IITK

Can you tell me where on the official website of the IITK (Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur) will I get information about opening for Estate Office Tenders?
21st January 2020, 09:23 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Estate Office IITK

Estate Office plays an instrumental role in the management of assets of the IITK (Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur). It is entrusted with the work of Estate Management and Civic amenities.

It deals with the entire range of activities involved in allocation of residential as well as commercial space to the individuals including allotment, rent fixation, lease agreements, revenue realization, handing/taking over of the premises, litigations etc.

It is also served through mobile vendors such as cycle rickshaw, vegetable vendors, milkmen, junk/waste paper collectors, hawkers and a host of other services. Passes are issues and regularly reviewed by it in order to closely monitor petty commercial activities within the campus.

It has been operating cleaning, sweeping & up-keeping work in the campus. The above job is attended by private contractors under supervision of the Estate Office.

To get information about opening for Estate Office Tenders on the official website of the IITK (Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur) follow the below given steps:

Visit the below given link:

Click to Estate Office Tender on the top of the home page

On the new page, you will get the list of Tenders

That page will look like this:

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in