2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th June 2015, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

EPGP From IIMK

What are total semesters for EPGP Program of IIMK? Please give me information about minimum educational qualification for admission in EPGP Program. What is admission procedure for this Program of IIMK, tell me? Give me its fee structure also.
Similar Threads
Thread
IIMK Epgp Schedule
EPGP From IIMK Review
EPGP IIM Ahmedabad
EPGP IIM Calcutta
IIMK EPGP sample paper
IIMK EPGP Office
IIMK EPGP Ranking
Iimk epgp
Get MBA IMT Ghaziabad EPGP
Is Epgp Equivalent To MBA
IIMK EPGP Sample Questions
IIMK EPGP Distance Program Details
Compare IIMB PGSEM With IIMK EPGP
IIM Bangalore EPGP SOP
IIMK EPGP Fees
IIMK EPGP Fee Payment
Value of EPGP From IIMK
EPGP IIMK Admission
EPGP-EG IIM Indore
IIM Indore EPGP
2nd July 2018, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

Re: EPGP From IIMK

I want to get admission in EPGP program in Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode so can you tell me the eligibility and the criteria of admisison?
2nd July 2018, 08:36 AM
Super Moderator

Re: EPGP From IIMK

The Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode, Kochi campus offer Executive Post Graduate Programme (EPGP) program.

Executive Post Graduate Programme (EPGP)

EPGP is offered as a two year nonresidential executive programme for working executives aspiring for leadership level positions in their organizations.

The programme is offered on a face-to-face mode at its classrooms in Kochi campus.

Eligibility-

A Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent in any discipline with Aggregate 50% mark or equivalent CGPA.

Those with CA/ICWAI/CS are also eligible to apply.

And;

3 years of managerial/ entrepreneurial/ professional experience after graduation. Candidates who have completed 30 months of experience as on 15th March 2016 are also eligible to apply, provided they fulfil the 3 years criteria by the date of joining the programme.

Selection-

Admission is based on educational qualification, work experience, performance in the EMAT entrance examination and personal interview.

The admission would be a two-stage process.

All eligible candidates would need to write the EMAT (Executive Management Aptitude Test).

EMAT - Executive Management Aptitude Test

The test will be of one-hour duration consisting of three sections. The three separate sections are

(i) Numerical ability & Data Interpretation (ii) Verbal Ability and (iii) Logical Reasoning.

Each section will consist of twenty questions.

Different questions may carry different weights and there may be negative marks for wrong answers.

Contact-

Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode
IIMK Campus P. O., Kozhikode, Kerala,
India,
PIN - 673 570

Enquiries/Reception
Phone: +91-495-2809100
Fax: +91-495-2803010-11

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in