2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th October 2012, 03:28 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Entrance University Essay Samples

As you are looking for the sample essay for Massey university entrance exam so for you help I am attaching the PDF file for the sample essay.

Here is some of the content of the file:
Education means considerably more than just teaching a student to read, write, and manipulate numbers. Computers, the Internet, and advanced electronic devices are becoming essential in everyday life and have changed the way information is gathered. How this new technology is utilized in the curriculum and managed by teachers will have an important role to play in widening the resource and knowledge base for all students.

For the complete sample essay and assignment questions Click on the attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Massey University Sample Essay.pdf (42.0 KB, 90 views)
22nd March 2015, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am John. I want to take admission in Stanford university and they required essay as one of the requirement for admission, so please give me some sample essay so I can make the best essay?
22nd March 2015, 01:24 PM
Super Moderator

An Essay is one of the criteria to select the candidate for admission in universities.

Here, I am giving you the sample essay.

From the time I was able to realize what a university was, all I heard from my mother's side of the family was about the University of Michigan and the great heritage it has. Many a Saturday afternoon my grandfather would devote to me, by sitting me down in front of the television and reminiscing about the University of Michigan while halftime occurred during a Michigan Wolverines football game. Later, as I grew older and universities took on greater meaning, my mother and uncle, both alumni of the University of Michigan, took me to see their old stamping grounds. From first sight, the university looked frightening because of its size, but with such a large school comes diversity of people and of academic and non-academic events.

In Springfield High School, non-academic clubs such as the Future Physicians and the Pylon, both of which I have belonged to for two years, give me an opportunity to see both the business world and the medical world. These two clubs have given me a greater sense of what these careers may be like. In Future Physicians, I participated in field trips to children's hospitals and also participated in two blood banks.

Currently I hold a job at Maas Brothers. This lets me interact with people outside my own immediate environment. I meet different kinds of people, in diffrent moods, with different attitudes, and with different values. This job teaches me to be patient with people, to have responsibility, and to appreciate people for what they are.

In the community I am active in my church Youth Group. As a high school sophomore, I was our church's representative to the Diocesan Youth Fellowship. I helped organize youth group events, the largest being "The Bishop's Ball," a state-wide event for 300 young people. I also played high school junior varsity soccer for two years. As a senior I will be playing varsity soccer, but in the off-season. As a junior I coached a girls' soccer team for the town. This gave me a great deal of responsibility because the care of twenty-four girls was put into my custody. It felt very satisfying to pass on the knowledge of soccer to another generation. The girls played teams from other parts of Florida. Though their record was 3-8, the girls enjoyed their season. This is what I taught them was the greatest joy of soccer.

The past three years of my life have given me greater visions of my future. I see the University of Michigan as holding a large book with many unread chapters and myself as an eager child who has just learned to read. I intend to read and probe into all the chapters. The University of Michigan offers me more than the great reputation of this fine school, but a large student body with diverse likes and dislikes, and many activities, both academic and non-academic, to participate in. With the help of the University of Michigan, I will be successful after college and be able to make a name and place for myself in our society.

Here; I am giving you some topics which are generally asked for essay,

Describe the world you come from
My World, My Dreams
Tell us about a personal quality, talent, accomplishment, contribution or experience
Significant Experience - "You’ll be dead in a month"
Describe your world & personal talent
Describe a Person Who’s Had an Influence on You - "Dad"
The Pen Drill
Topic of your Choice - "Rainfall on Ink"
Describe a Person who has Influenced Your Life - "Grandma"
A Break Well Spent
Evaluate a Significant Experience Essay - "Computer Wizardry"
Memories: from Then to Now
Short Extracurricular Activities Essay - "Volleyball Co-captain”
Essay: Interest in math, science, or engineering
Massaging My Malady