2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

11th April 2015, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Engineering notes CSVTU

Myself Tanu, I am student of the B.E. V semester CIVIL Engineering Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekananda Technical University, Bhilai? I am not a regular student so I do not have sufficient notes for doing my exam preparation? So I am searching for the CSVTU B.E. V semester CIVIL Engineering notes? If anyone has knowledge about its study Material Then please provides me the link from where I can download this?
Similar Threads
Thread
CSVTU 3rd Sem Notes Download
Mba CSVTU Notes
CSVTU 8th Sem IT Notes
Computer Graphics CSVTU Notes
CSVTU Diploma Engineering Time Table
Notes of CSVTU
CSVTU EEE Notes
Network Programming Notes CSVTU
Csvtu Spm Notes
CSVTU Engineering Graphics Question Paper
IIT Kharagpur Notes Mechanical Engineering
CSE 8th SEM Notes CSVTU
CSVTU Notes Download
BPUT Engineering Notes
VTU Engineering Notes
AI Notes CSVTU
Software Engineering Notes for MBA
CSVTU Notes
Civil Engineering Notes From Universities
IIT Electrical Engineering Notes
11th August 2018, 08:17 AM
Unregistered

Re: Engineering notes CSVTU

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Syllabus of the M.tech Chemical Engg. (Environmental Engg.) of the Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University ?
11th August 2018, 08:18 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Engineering notes CSVTU

Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University is a Public State University located in Bhilai, Chhattisgarh, India. On 30 April 2005, the foundation stone of the University was laid by the Prime Minister of India Manmohan Singh

M.tech Chemical Engg. (Environmental Engg.)

Unit I Overview of Environmental Systems; Water Quality Standards and Water Purification Processes; Nature of Sanitary And Industrial Wastewaters; Primary, Secondary And Advanced Treatment Methodologies And Water Reclamation.

Unit II Air Quality Standards; Classification of Atmospheric Pollutants And Systems For Control of Air Pollution From Industries.

Unit III Noise Pollution and Control: Sources of Noise Pollution, Characteristics of Sound, Measurement of Noise, Community Noise, Sources & Criteria; Types, Effects & Control of Noise Pollution, Protective Devices against Noise Pollution, Rating Systems.

Unit IV Principles of Solids And Hazardous Waste Treatment, Potentials For Resource And Energy Recovery.

Unit V Basic Concept of Ecology; Ecosystem, Development And Evaluation of Ecosystem, Case Studies on Some Ecological Problems Relevant to India.
For more Information you may Contact to the Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University the contact details Are given below

Contact Details
Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University
Address: Post Newai, District Durg, Bhilai, Chhattisgarh 491107
Phone: 0788 220 0062

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in