2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th May 2015, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

EMMRC IIT Roorkee

I recently joined the IIT Roorkee and there I have heard about the EMMRC (Educational Multimedia Research Center). Can you please tell me in detail about this EMMRC center? Also provide me the contact address and phone number of this EMMRC of IIT Roorkee?
Similar Threads
Thread
IIT Roorkee CSE
IIT Roorkee QIP
Emmrc calicut university
TEM IIT Roorkee
EMMRC Mysore University
Emmrc Anna University
STC At IIT Roorkee
Roorkee Railway Station to IIT Roorkee
University of Roorkee (IIT Roorkee)
IIT Roorkee SEM
MOU IIT Roorkee
IIT Roorkee Act
IIT Roorkee Jam
Distance Between Roorkee Station To IIT Roorkee
SBI IIT Roorkee
MCA in IIT Roorkee
CSE IIT Roorkee
Roorkee bus stand to IIT Roorkee
IIT Roorkee MBA
IIT Roorkee Roorkee India
17th May 2018, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Re: EMMRC IIT Roorkee

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the EMMRC IIT Roorkee
Will you Please Provide It ?
17th May 2018, 01:35 PM
Super Moderator

Re: EMMRC IIT Roorkee

Educational Multimedia Research Centre, Roorkee(formerly known as Audio Visual Research Centre, Roorkee) was established in the year 1983, in the world famous University of Roorkee (now Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee) by University Grants Commission (UGC),

Objective :

The main objective of the centre is to produce high-quality educational TV programmes, develop e-learning applications such as e-content, LORs, multicast live interactive lectures using EDUSAT and conduct media research.

Programmes :

Educational Multimedia Research Centre Roorkees prime activity is production of educational television programmes,mainly for the Undergraduate students, which are telecast on UGCs Vyas Channel and GyanDarsha

The Centre has produced Documentaries on variety of subjects and at present is producing syllabus based Lecture series on the Chemistry subject for the phase-I under NME-ICT Project of MHRD.

For phase-II of the same project, centre has also been allotted the subjects like Bachelor in Applied Physical Sciences: Industrial Chemistry and Bachelor in Applied Sciences (Hons): Instrumentation.

Contact Details :
Educational Multimedia Research Centre (EMRC)
I. I. T. Campus,
Roorkee 247667
Uttarakhand
India
Contact Numbers: +91-01332-284329, 285229

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in