2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

27th March 2016, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Email BCC

Sir I am a 18 year boy and creating an email ID of mine but I saw the BCC field when sending a mail so can you tell me that what does it stand for? Is it safe to use
Similar Threads
Thread
IIT KGP Email Id
IIBF Email Id
PGIMER Email
XIMB Email
IAF Email
HCL Email
DTU Email
UCL Email
Email iaf
KSU PY Email
Email Id Of IIT JEE
CGL Email
SSC Email id
UW Email
ADCO Email
Email id of PNB Branches
VITEEE email
NIT JSR Email Id
IPMG Email
CUSAT Email Id
27th March 2016, 01:56 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Email BCC

Hey buddy the Bcc stands for blind carbon copy which is similar to that of Cc except that the Email address of the recipients specified in this field do not appear in the received message header and the recipients in the To or Cc fields will not know that a copy sent to these address.

Safety

Keep the recipient list private Bcc can help you to be respectful of others' privacy by keeping them in the loop without disclosing their identities.

For example, if you send a job announcement to multiple people, you may want to use Bcc to keep the identities of the potential job seekers private.

List of Email accounts

AEmail4u.com - 25 MB, virus protection
BoarderMail claims to have unlimited storage, part of mailbox.com
Canada.com - 3 MB, must log in every 45 days. There's a tiny little email link near the top right corner of the main page
Those above were in operation April 2, 2010. Those below have not been checked recently
Caramail - 10 MB. French Lycos
Care2.com - 100 MB. 10MB message size. Support environmental concerns
Catholic Online - 50 MB - when signing up they ask how often you attend Mass
CentralPets - 4 MB
Computermail - 6 MB
DC Email - 6 MB, must log in every month
DoraMail - must log in every 60 days. FAQs Page is unreadable garble.
Ecology Fund - 25 MB
E-Mail Anywhere - 5 MB
EasyPeasy - 6 MB
Eboxmail.net - 5 MB
Email.com - 10 MB, need to log on every 60 days or everything will be deleted. Same site as mail.com]Get free Email accounts: Web based and secure Email - mail.com - access from mail.com]Get free Email accounts: Web based and secure Email - mail.com
EmailAccount - 6 MB
EmailAccounts4Free - Part of Big Mail Box group
EmailChoice - 5 MB. Part of ClubSurf.com
Emailyou - 25 MB storage, uses pop-up ads
EmailX.net - 7 MB
Eudora Web Mail - 4 MB. Must log in every 6 months
Graffiti.net - 10 MB - deactivates account after 60 days inactivity
Hello Kitty - 10 MB. Must log in every 60 days to keep account active. Access at sanriotown.comHello Kitty, My Melody Badtz-Maru and other Sanrio characters at SanrioTown
HotMail - 25 MB, expanding to 250 MB. Virus check. Deletes everything if you don't check in for 30 days.
HushMail - 2MB. Deletes inactive accounts
InBox.com - 5 GB, makes you install their toolbar on your screen
JoinMe - part of Mail.com, various languages, claims to have unlimited storage
Snowboard - 5 MB, Swiss site, in German, but easy to use
Surfy.net - FAQ help page has dark blue background with blue or black text - very difficult to read. There seems to be no way of contacting real live help. Onr can send a message to a total of 25 addresses, and can send to a total of 100 addresses per day.
SwissMail - 25 MB, log in every 30 days. Popups
UltimateEmail - 25 MB, log in every 30 days
Unlimited Mail - lets you have up to 10 email accounts, said to be up to 64 MB each. Some of the site is in Spanish - including the FAQs
Yahoo - 100 MB. Virus check. Address filtering and blocking. Spam folder. Very stable site, but is occasionally targeted by malicious hackers

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in