2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th November 2014, 03:51 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Eligibility for Scientist/Engineer jobs in ISRO

You are eligible for the Scientist/Engineer jobs in ISRO after completing the MSc Physics through Distance Education. According to me the Distance Education is not matter in the Scientist/Engineer jobs in ISRO.

Eligibility:

The applicant who wants to apply for the Scientist/Engineer jobs in ISRO must have passed BE/B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg) or equivalent in Electrical & Electronics Engineering in 1st Class with have 65% marks.

Pay Band Rs.15600-39100/- & Grade pay Rs.5400/-

Age limit must be between 18 years to 35 years as on 21st August 2014

Recruitment for: Scientist/ Engineer

Available Fields:

1. Electrical

2. Civil

3. Refrigeration and Air Conditioning

Pattern of Examination:

The candidates will be required to appear and qualify in the written exam which will be scheduled to be held in the last week of April/ May months.

The written exam shall be followed by the Interview for the final selection.

The written test shall contain objective type multiple choice based questions to be solved in the given time frame.

Total Number of Questions: 80

Total Time Allotted: 1 & ½ Hours/ 90 Minutes
9th May 2015, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

is there any chance for wait list candidate at no.1 position for scientist chemical e

hai friends,

I attended the interview for scientist/engineer - chemical engg position at isro sriharikota zone on 13.04.2015 last month. only 2 vacancies are available and they selected 2 candidates and 2 waitlisted candidates. i am at no.1 waitlisted candidate is there any chances for me to get selected. what is the reason for waitlist the candidates eventhough they selected the candidates equal to their vacancy positions. my mail id is panchabikesan.s@gmail.com kindly reply me friends thanks in advance

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in