2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th June 2016, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility Of MBA IT PUCHD

Hi buddy I want to do MBA in IT from Panjab University Chandigarh (PUCHD), so can you here tell me require eligibility for admission there?
Similar Threads
Thread
PUCHD Holidays
Job Fair PUCHD Ac
Puchd.Ac.In Fees
Com Admissions PUCHD Ac
UBS Admissions.PUCHD
Puchd.Ac.in Roll No
PUCHD BSC 1 Result
Puchd cet ug
PUCHD.Ac In
UG Law PUCHD
Www Puchd Ac In
PUCHD UGC Venue
PUCHD Result Dec
ASC PUCHD Ac In
Llb puchd
PUCHD MSC IT Syllabus
Puchd ugc net
PUCHD Bcom
CETUG Puchd
Llm puchd
9th June 2016, 12:16 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Eligibility Of MBA IT PUCHD

As you want to do MBA in IT from Panjab University Chandigarh (PUCHD), so on you demand here I am telling its eligibility criteria

Eligibility criteria

Students must have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology, i.e. B.E./B. Tech. (in any Branch) of Panjab University or of any other University recognized by Panjab University as equivalent there to with at least 50% marks in the aggregate. Or

Bachelor’s degree in any Science subject with Physics and/or Mathematics of Panjab University or of any other University recognized by Panjab University as equivalent there to with at least 50% marks in the aggregate. Or
Bachelor’s in Computer Applications (BCA) of Panjab University or any of the other University recognized by the Panjab University as equivalent thereto with atleast 50% marks in the aggregate. Or

AMIE examination with 50% marks or more after having passed the diploma examination with 60% marks or above and have at least 5 years research/teaching or professional experience:

Key dates for admission
Starts of Online Application Form 14 Dec 2015
Last date for submission of information to generate the Bank Challan 23 Feb 2016
Last date for deposit of fee in any branch of State bank of India 29 Feb 2016
upto 4:00 p.m
Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with
rest of the information on the website after depositing fee in SBI 02 Mar 2016
No correction will be entertained/made regarding any information after 04 Mar 2016
upto 5:00 p.m
Last date for submission of printout copy of the online application form 09 Mar 2016
upto 4:00 p.m
Final date by which Roll No. will be available online 04 Mar 2016
Date of Holding Entrance Test 12 Mar 2016

Address
Panjab University Chandigarh

University Business School, Panjab University Chandigarh (India), Chandigarh-160014, Tel No.: +91 - (0172) 2534701, 2534702, Email: arubs@pu.ac.in,

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in