2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th November 2015, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Re: Electrical Engineering jobs in NTPC

Hello sir I am Aarti and I want to know is there any job openings in NTPC Limited for Electrical Engineering???
6th November 2015, 05:19 PM
Super Moderator

NTPC Limited is an Indian Central Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Power, Government of India, engaged in the business of generation of electricity and allied activities

For searching for any job openings of NTPC, repeat the steps that I am telling you here:
Login to the official website of NTPC

On this home page, click on careers which is present at the top right side of the page

Here on this page, click on Jobs

Here on this page you can find about all the job openings of NTPC
15th February 2016, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to know is there any job vacancy in NTPC for Electrical Engineering so here can you please give me details ?
15th February 2016, 08:39 AM
Super Moderator

Hey as NTPC Limited is an Indian Central Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Power, Government of India, engaged in the business of generation of electricity and allied activities

Qualification required:

Full time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology/AMIE with not less than 65% marks, taking average of all the Years, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular year by the Institute/University.

Final year/semester students are also eligible however they have to obtain at least 65% marks in their engineering degree.

Age limit :

Upper Age limit is 27 years

Selection Process :

Candidates are required to appear for GATE-2016. Candidates will be short listed for Group Discussion and Personal Interview based on -the GATE-2016 performance and the requirement

Important Dates :

Dates of Examination –GATE 2016 : From 30.01.2016 till 07.02.2016

Commencement of online Registration of application by candidates for NTPC : 05.01.2016

Last date for online registration of application by candidates for NTPC : 29.01.2016

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in