2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

24th August 2018, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

Re: EIILM University Branch in Allahabad

I want to know the study centers/ branch of Eastern Institute for Integrated Learning in Management University EIILM University in Allahabad so can you tell me?
24th August 2018, 08:23 AM
Super Moderator

Re: EIILM University Branch in Allahabad

Eastern Institute for Integrated Learning in Management University was a private university located in South Sikkim district in the Indian state of Sikkim.

It was run by Rai Foundation.

The university has been shut down by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and it has been reported to be non-functioning since December 2014.

According to a fact-finding committee constituted by the UGC in April 2015, EIILM University was recognized and approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC) through its main campus in regular mode, but was not authorized to open study centers within or outside Sikkim and was never approved or recognized by the Distance Education Council (DEC).

The committee concluded that all degrees for students admitted outside the territorial jurisdiction of Sikkim and all degrees beyond academic year 2009-10 are not valid.

Only degrees in three Courses, i.e. B.A. (Hospitality & Tourism), BCA and MBA till academic year 2009-10 may be valid.

It further concluded that The University is not functioning since December 2014.

Following this, a notice was published by the UGC in August 2015 cautioning students not to take admission in EIILM University.

Contact-

EIILM University
8th Mile, Budang, Malabassey, Sikkim 737121

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in