2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th May 2015, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

Educational Psychology KKHSOU

I want to pursue Educational Psychology program from the Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University so please give me the list of courses offered in the field of Educational Psychology in Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University, give me the course details of it?
Similar Threads
Thread
Psychology KKHSOU
BED Course in KKHSOU
D.El.Ed of KKHSOU
B.Ed under KKHSOU
Mumbai University Educational Psychology
MSW At KKHSOU
B.Ed from KKHSOU
Bed Under KKHSOU
MBA under KKHSOU
Kkhsou mba
MCA From KKHSOU
Kkhsou MBA
MBA in KKHSOU
MA in KKHSOU
Differentiate MA Psychology And MA Applied Psychology
After MA in Psychology from Distance, am I eligible for Ph.D in Psychology
After Completing B.A with Psychology Career in Psychology
NIMHANS M.Phil Clinical Psychology before MA psychology
NIMHANS M.Phil clinical psychology after MA Psychology
Clinical Psychology & Applied Psychology What Is Difference
25th May 2020, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

Re: Educational Psychology KKHSOU

Can you provide me the syllabus for Educational Psychology Program offered by KKHSOU (Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University)?
25th May 2020, 09:06 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Educational Psychology KKHSOU

The syllabus for Educational Psychology Program offered by KKHSOU (Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University) is as follows:

INTRODUCTION TO EDUCATIONAL PSYCOLOGY

UNIT STRUCTURE
1. Learning Objectives
2. Introduction
3. Classifications of the Method of Educational Psychology
4. Importance and Applications of Educational Methods in Teaching- Learning.
5. Let Us Sum Up
6. Further Readings
7. Answers to Check Your Progress
8. Possible Question
9. References

LEARNING OBJECTIVES

After going through this unit you will be able to
Know about the necessity of adopting different methods used to learn about the individual’s behaviour.
Classify the methods into different types.
Describe each method with its merits and limitations.

INTRODUCTION

Educational psychology is an important branch of psychology. It is a subject which emphasizes the application of psychological principles in the field of education. It deals with the behaviour of an individual in the educational environment. According to the “Encyclopedia of Educational Research”, “Educational psychology is the study of the learner and of the learning-teaching process in its various ramifications (branches) directed towards helping the child come to terms with society with a maximum of security and satisfaction”

On main objective of educational psychology is to help a teacher to understand his student’s behaviour in the educative process. A teacher may face different problems in the classroom as well as outside it. It is important that a teacher understands the significance of individual difference and solves the various problems of the classroom. Therefore, in order to achieve the objective of educational psychology some methods are adopted to collect data to know about a learner’s personality.

The first attempt to adopt a method of educational psychology began in the year 1879 by W. Wundt of Germany. In recent years, with the development of technology, researchers have started using new methods of collecting and analyzing data.

Syllabus Educational Psychology Program Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in