2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd November 2015, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

Edp vs mba

I have completed Bachelors degree and now want to do higher study from the Institute of Management Nirma University so please tell me which course would be best for me; Executive Diploma Programme or MBA program?
23rd November 2015, 09:26 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Edp vs mba

Both the courses Executive Diploma Programme and full time MBA program of the Institute of Management Nirma University re good and have its own advantage

You can choose the course according to your interest; here I am giving you the details of both these Colleges

Executive Diploma Programmes
The Executive Diploma Programmes focus on updating the participants on latest developments in the areas of management

Programme Structure:
The classes are conducted on Sundays (between 09.00AM and 05.00PM) to suit the working executives.

Duration: 30 Sundays

Eligibility Criteria:
Bachelor Degree or its equivalent in any discipline from a recognized University and a minimum of two year post degree work experience

Admission:
Admissions will be on the basis of performances in the personal interview, work experience and past academic records.

The programmes shall commence from July

MBA Course
This is a two-year full-time residential programme, which follows trimester system. The first year consists of core courses. The second year consists of a few core courses and several elective courses

Programme Structure:
Duration: 2 Years (six terms, duration of 10 to 12 weeks per term)
Credit Requirements: Total 102 Credit Hours
Summer Project Duration: 8-10 Weeks
Dissertation in the second year

Specializations Offered:
Specializations are offered in the following areas of management
• Finance
• Marketing
• Information Technology
• Human Resources Management
• International Business
• Operations Management
• Strategic Management

Eligibility:
Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA.

Applicants are required to appear for the Common Admission Test [CAT]

Contact Details:
Nirma University
Sarkhej-Gandhinagar Highway, Chandlodia, Gota
Ahmedabad, Gujarat 382481

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in