2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th February 2017, 05:54 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Editing IBPS Clerk Application Details

The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has discharged an official notice in regards to the IBPS Clerk Recruitment Exam 2016. The application procedure for the post of IBPS CWE Clerk VI has begun and the last date for online enrollment is 12 September 2016.

At whatever point you contact the authorities at IBPS, you should give the accompanying subtle elements:

Enlistment NO.

Portable NO.

DATE OF BIRTH

FULL NAME as entered in application.

Need to change/adjust the subtle elements I entered in the Application. How might I do as such?

Keeping in mind the end goal to alter the IBPS PO online application, visit the IBPS official Website i.e.

Tap on 'Apply Online' connection then Log on to your record by presenting your Registration number and secret key. In the event that you have overlooked your secret word or have lost it you can tap on the 'Overlooked watchword' connect. Another window will show up fill the required subtle elements same Mobile No. Alternately Email ID to be utilized which was entered by you at the season of enlistment and new secret key will send to you instantly.

In the wake of signing in, pick the "Alter" choice to rectify your IBPS PO Online application. When you are finished with making rectifications to the application, spare the frame and submit it.

On effective accommodation, recall to take a crisp print out in the wake of altering any points of interest.

Hopeful likewise ought to note down that no change can be made the IBPS PO online application after the last date of enlistment.

Aspirant should note that the data entered in Basic Info cannot be modified.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in