2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th May 2016, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Ecust mba

Hii sir, I wants to do MBA from the East China University of Science and Technology will you please provide me the details of the MBA course offered by the East China University of Science and Technology ?
13th May 2016, 05:03 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Ecust mba

East China University of Science and Technology is a research university located in Shanghai, China.

About the MBA course : By applying the most advanced notion of “Action in Learning” in MBA course, and various forms of course delivery, i.e. case analysis, group discussion, role play, expert forum, online interaction, visit and expedition, team building, entrepreneurship competition etc

Admission Requirements
1. Work Experience:

(1) Bachelor degree holders: minimum 3 years of post-graduation full-time work experience upon the start of MBA program (each September)
(2) Associate Bachelor degree holders: minimum 5 years of post-graduation full-time work experience upon the start of MBA program (each September)
2. English Ability:
IELTS 6.5
or TOFEL: 80 (internet-based)/250 (computer based)/580 (paper-based)
or Bachelor degree of English
or home institute is located in English speaking country

Application Materials
1. ECUST Application From
2. A copy of Passport (validity for minimum 180 days )
3. A copy of official diploma (or notarized certificate) of highest degree. Certificates not in Chinese or English must be accompanied by certified translations.
4. A copy of complete university transcripts with official university seal
5. Resume
6. Personal Statement (which includes your current statutes and motivation for ECUST MBA studying)
7. Two Recommendation Letters (both of them can be from your employer or one of them is from your university professor)
8. Service Statement (Download)

for more details you may contact to the East China University the contact details are given below :

Contact details :
East China University
Address: 130 Meilong Rd, Xuhui, Shanghai, China, 200237
Phone: +86 21 6425 2518

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in