2023 2024 Student Forum

2023 2024 Student Forum (https://management.ind.in/forum/)
-   Main Forum (https://management.ind.in/forum/main-forum/)
-   -   ECIL free job alert (https://management.ind.in/forum/ecil-free-job-alert-187609.html)

Unregistered 10th July 2015 11:39 AM

ECIL free job alert

I want to apply for the latest jobs in Electronics Corporation of India Limited and for that I want to get the details so can you provide me that?

Kiran Chandar 10th July 2015 04:57 PM

Re: ECIL free job alert

As you want to get the information for the latest jobs in Electronics Corporation of India Limited so here I am providing you:

As on 22 June 2016 there is only one latest job and here are the details of that one:

Vacancies Details:
Post No. Name of the Post No. of Posts Post qualifi-cation experience (yrs.) Upper Age limitas on 31.05.2015 Consolidated contract Pay (inclusive all)(Rs.)
1 Stores Officer-C 1 2 30 21,000/- pm
2 Asst. Admn. Officer-C 1 1 30 16,000/- pm
3 Scientific Asst-A -C 3 1 25 12,045/- pm

The walk-in-interviews will be held on 29.06.2015 (Monday) between 0900 hrs to 1300
Hrs at Panagal Building Ground Floor, 1A, Jeenis Road, Saidapet, Chennai-600015 (Ph.No.044-24342552 / 24349085 / 24345039)

Qualification & Experience:

Post 1:

Candidates must have passed graduation with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University with post qualification experience in all stores activities. Preference will be given for Diploma in Material Management.

Post 2:
Candidates must have passed graduation with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University with recognized Post Graduate Diploma in IRPM/HR having post qualification experience in day to day administrative functions and familiar with Labour Laws or MBA (HR)/MSW with 1-2 years experience.

Post 3:
Candidates must have passed Diploma in Engineering with at least 60% aggregate marks from any institution recognized by the State Board of Technical Education in Electronics / Electrical /Electrical & Instrumentation. Should have post qualification experience in I&C Site
activities.

RELAXATIONS:
Class: 1st class is relaxed to IInd class with 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST.
Age: 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC. 5 more years relaxation in PH Category for Post
No.1 & 2 and 10 years for Post No.3 respectively.

Application Form:

https://management.ind.in/img/h/ECIL-free-job-alert.jpg

Contact Details:
Electronics Corporation Of India Limited
B-2, DDA Local Shopping Centre,
Ring Road, B-7
Naraina Village Rd
Shindi Colony,
Block A, Naraina Village,
Naraina
New Delhi,
Delhi
India

Map Location:
[MAP]Electronics Corporation Of India Limited[/MAP]

Unregistered 10th November 2015 03:02 PM

Hello sir I want to know about the recruitment in ECIL so please provide me the information about the current vacancy of ECIL.

Quick Sam 10th November 2015 03:02 PM

Department of Atomic Energy, Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) has given a notification for the recruitment of Technical Officer Vacancies to work at North Zone, New Delhi on contract basis. So here I am providing you the details of this vacancy.

ECIL Vacancy Details:

Total No of Posts: 04
Name of the Post: Technical Officer

Eligibility

Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit should be 30 years.
Age relaxation will be applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH as per Govt. directives.

Educational Qualification:

Candidates should have first class BE/ B.Tech (2nd class for SC/ ST) with MBA/ PGDM (Specialization in Marketing) having strong verbal and written communication skill and working knowledge of MS Power Point/ Excel.

Selection Process:

Selection will be based on interview performance/ experience etc..

Application procedure:

Candidates can attend for walk in interview along with duly filled in application with all original certificates.

Important Dates:

Date & Time of Interview: 17-11-2015 (Tuesday) between 09:30 AM to 02:00 PM.

Venue: ECIL Zonal Office, B-7, DDA Local Shopping Complex, A-Block, Ring Road, Naraina, New Delhi -110 028.