2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd February 2016, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Easy Way To Pass NDA

hii sir, I am preparing for the NDA Examination will you please provide me the Some Preparation tips so that I may easily clear the NDA Examination ?
Similar Threads
Thread
Is CUSAT Easy
Easy way to crack NDA
Is IIT JEE Easy
Is ELITMUS Easy
Easy MBA Course
MBA Easy or Hard
Is KIITEE EASY
Easy MBA in India
Easy GRE
Easy Way to Get a Job
MBA too easy
MBA easy or difficult
Easy Way to Become IAS
Is CA CPT Easy
Easy Way to Crack GRE
Is CDS Exam Easy
Is It Easy To Pass UPCAT
AFCAT Easy
Is AIIMS Easy
Pass mark for Cambridge exam of SC in and how many marks we needs to pass
23rd February 2016, 03:52 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Easy Way To Pass NDA

NDA is All India test is held every year under the supervision of UPSC (Union Public Service Commission). Held twice a year, in the month of April and Septembe

NDA Exam Pattern :

Subject Duration Maximum Marks
Mathematics 2 1/2 hours 300
General Ability Test 2 1/2 hours 600
Total 900
SSB Test / Interview 900

here I Am giving you some preparation tips for the MDA Examination that is as follow:

The candidates must prepare schedule for their preparation and divide time for both papers accordingly

The candidates must refer to the NCERT books for their preparation

The Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry sections should be prepared from Class 12th books and Biology, Geography, History, Political Science, and Economics should be prepared up to Class 10th level

The candidates must know the basic concepts of mathematics as questions are asked in both forms: to complete the statement or to solve

The candidates must keep a quick revision sheet for important mathematics points and formulae

The English questions under the General Ability test focus on reading comprehension, basic grammar and vocabulary. The candidates must revise the basic grammar rules from a reliable source

The English section for 200 marks is one of the most scoring sections in the NDA examination so it's important to prepare for it well

The candidates must practice the sample papers in order to understand the pattern and the format of the question paper.

here I am giving you names of the some good books for the NDA Examinations that is as follow:

Pathfinder for NDA & NA Entrance Examination 1st Edition by PK Mittal, OP Bisht, Neetika Goyal
Mathematics for NDA and NA: National Defence Academy and Naval Academy 1 Edition R S Aggarwal
NDA-NA Exam Guide National Defence naval Academy by Datason Rp
NDA-NA Solved Plus Mock Test Papers A/4 Size by Priyanka Prakashan (2012)
Study Package for NDA/NA Entrance Examination 1st Edition by Tata Mcgraw Hill
NDA-NA National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examinations Guide by G. K
NDA/NA : Topic-wise Solved Papers (2006 - 2013) by Disha Experts
NDA/NA Chapterwise-Sectionwise Previous Years Question of Mathematics / English / General Ability With Explanatory Solutions by Expert Compilations
NDA/NA Guide by RPH Editorial Board

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in