2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd June 2015, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

EAMCET Maths syllabus

my sister has filled the application form for the Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET). so she is looking for the Maths syllabus of it. will you please give me the link from where I can download the syllabus of the Maths course of the Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET)?
Similar Threads
Thread
EAMCET Deepthi Maths
SAT Syllabus Maths
M.sc Maths Syllabus In BU Bhopal
MDU Maths 1 Syllabus
EAMCET Weightage Chapter Wise In Maths
KVPY Maths Syllabus
VTU Maths Syllabus
Gmat Maths Syllabus
SAT Maths Syllabus
CBSE XI Maths Syllabus
GMAT syllabus maths
WBJEE Maths Syllabus
AFCAT Maths syllabus
SSC Maths syllabus
IIT JEE Maths Syllabus
MHT CET Maths syllabus
BHU MSc Maths Syllabus
TRB Maths Syllabus
Syllabus of B.Sc. Maths (h) DU
BSC Maths Syllabus Download
28th May 2018, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Re: EAMCET Maths syllabus

Can you provide me the Maths and other subject syllabus of Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET)?
28th May 2018, 12:30 PM
Super Moderator

Re: EAMCET Maths syllabus

The Maths and other subject syllabus of Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET) is as follows:

TS EAMCET Syllabus

MATHEMATICS

Below we have given some major topics of Mathematics syllabus.

Algebra:
Theory of Equations, Matrices, Complex Numbers, Mathematical Induction, Quadratic Expressions, De Moivres Theorem, Permutations and Combinations, Functions, Partial fractions, Binomial Theorem.

Trigonometry:
Hyperbolic Functions, Inverse Trigonometric Functions, Trigonometric Ratios up to Transformations, Trigonometric Equations, Properties of Triangles

Vector Algebra:
Product of Vectors, Classification of vectors, Scalar multiplication, Linear combination of vectors, Addition of Vectors, Component of a vector in three dimensions, Orthogonal projections Geometrical Vector methods, Vector equations of plane in different forms.

Probability:
Random Variables and Probability Distributions, Classical definition of probability, Probability, Measures of Dispersion, Binomial and Poisson Distributions

Geometry:
A pair of Straight Lines, The Straight Line, Locus, Circle, Plane, Hyperbola, Transformation of Axes, Ellipse, Parabola, Direction Cosines and Direction Ratios, Three-Dimensional Coordinates, System of circles
Calculus:
Limits and Continuity, Applications of Derivatives, Definite Integrals, Differentiation, Integration, Differential equations

PHYSICS
Physical World, Motion in a Straight Line, Motion in a Plane, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Units and Measurements, Gravitation, Systems of Particles and Rotational Motion, Oscillations, Mechanical Properties of Solids, Thermal Properties of Matter, Thermodynamics, Ray Optics and Optical Instruments, Waves, Wave Optics, Electric Charges and Fields
Communication Systems, Current Electricity, Moving Charges and Magnetism, Magnetism and Matter, Mechanical Properties of Fluids, Alternating Current, Kinetic Theory, Dual nature of Radiation and Matter, Electromagnetic Waves, Atoms, Semiconductor Electronics, Nuclei, Electromagnetic Induction, Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance.

CHEMISTRY
Stoichiometry, Hydrogen and its Compounds, States of Matter: Gases and Liquids, Atomic Structure, Thermodynamics, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, Chemical Equilibrium and Acids-Bases, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, The S-Block Elements, P- Block Elements group 13 (boron family), P-Block Elements group 14 (carbon family), Organic Chemistry Some Basic Principles and Techniques, Hydrocarbons, Environmental Chemistry, Solid State, Solutions
Electrochemistry and Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, General Principles of Metallurgy, D and F Block Elements & Coordination Compounds, Chemistry in Everyday Life, Haloalkanes and Haloarenes, Polymers, Biomolecules, Organic Compounds containing C, H and O, Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen.

BIOLOGY
This section has been divided into two parts, i.e. Botany & Zoology. The detailed syllabus is given below:

Botany:
Plant Systematics, Plant Physiology, Diversity in the Living World, Structural Organization in Plants- Morphology, Internal Organization of Plants, Cell Structure and Function, Plant Ecology, Microbiology, Genetics, Plants, Microbes and Human Welfare, Reproduction in Plants, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology.

Zoology:
Animal Diversity-II: Phylum: Chordata, Human Anatomy and Physiology-I, Structural Organization in Animals, Biology & Human Welfare, Type Study of Periplaneta Americana, Animal Diversity-I: Invertebrate Phyla, Ecology & Environment, Locomotion & Reproduction in Protozoa, Human Anatomy and Physiology-II, Applied Biology, Human Anatomy and Physiology-IV, Human Anatomy and Physiology-III,Organic Evolution, Genetics, Human Reproduction.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in