2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th December 2015, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

EAMCET Examination

Hello sir I am Surbhi and I am thinking of giving EAMCET Examination and therefore I am here as I want to know what is the eligibility required for this Examination??
Similar Threads
Thread
EAMCET spot Admission Sreenidhi EAMCET code
EAMCET Go No 66
EAMCET Examination Centres
Eamcet-sw-ii
Will There Be EAMCET In
Nic eamcet
Eamcet ts
Eamcet tg
EAMCET Key
Eamcet ht
About EAMCET
Eamcet pio
Dm-eamcet
EAMCET for AP
EAMCET for NRI
Examination for Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination Admit Card
Ecm eamcet
Www ap eamcet
EAMCET Spot Admission EAMCET Sports Quota
Civil services examination Eligibility and examination pattern
29th December 2015, 10:24 AM
Super Moderator

Re: EAMCET Examination

Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada on behalf of APSCHE.
This examination is the prerequisite for admission into various professional courses offered in University/ Private Colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Eligibility Criteria:

-Candidate must be a national of India or should be a Person of India (POI)/Overseas Citizen of India (OCI)
-Minimum age limit for the exam is 17 years
-Candidate should be a beholder of class XII pass certificate from a recognized board or any other equivalent certificate for recognized authority.
-Combination of subjects in class XII should be: Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/Biology.
-Minimum percentage secured in the qualifying examination for General category candidates is 45%. Whereas, the same for the reserved category is 40%
Exam Pattern:
There will be Total 160 questions of Physics(40), Chemistry(40) and Mathematics(80) in the question paper.
No negative marking is done for wrong answer and for each correct answer candidate will be rewarded 1 marks each.
Question paper will be available in two language, English and Telugu.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in