2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

19th May 2018, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

Re: E-Admit Card Sikkim Manipal University

Hello sir, here I came for to attend exam of Sikkim Manipal University. I want admit card. Is there any one can tell me where from I can get E admit card for Sikkim Manipal University exam?
19th May 2018, 09:50 AM
Super Moderator

Re: E-Admit Card Sikkim Manipal University

The Sikkim Manipal University is provides E admit card after entering candidates basic details. The Sikkim Manipal University is giving online portal for download admit card.

The e-hall ticket is important because it has your e-hall ticket number, the course/s you have applied for, address of the test centre, and the date and time of your test.

The system generates the e-hall ticket 24 hours after you have booked your schedule through the online test booking system.

It is issued to applicants who book their slots using the online test booking system before the booking end date for respective courses as per the booking schedule.

Enter detail for get E admit card for Sikkim Manipal University exam:

Kasturba Medical College exam detail:

COURSE: MBBS
Admissions based on NEET.
COURSE: MD/MS/PGDIPLOMA
Admissions based on NEET.

COURSE: MSC (MEDICAL)
Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Pharmacology and Genetics Counselling, Clinical Embryology

Entrance Test Type: Manipal Entrance Test

Test Pattern: Duration-2 hours and consists of 3 sections. The approximate distribution of questions is as follows:
Section1-Zoology (40), Section2-Botany (40), Section3- Chemistry including Biochemistry (40). The question paper is of multiple choice questions (MCQ) of the objective type, covering the syllabus of BSc level followed by major Indian Universities.

Test Centre Code: 1, 3, 7, 9, 11, 14, 15, 18, 21, 22, 23, 30.

Tags
admit card

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in