2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd June 2015, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Phd in GNDU

What is the total duration for Ph.D Research Program of GNDU? I want to do Ph.D, so I have chosen the GNDU for Research Program with Economics Discipline. So please give the admission prospectus to me for admission in academic session 2015-16. What is the minimum eligibility criteria required for admission at GNDU for following Ph.d Program?
Similar Threads
Thread
Duration Of MBA In USA
NUS MBA Duration
Duration Of MBA Course
Duration Of B.Ed From MDU
Duration of MBA
HEC MBA Duration
BBA Course Duration
IIM Duration
MBA duration in usa
MCA course Duration after BCA
GNDU Vs DAVIET GNDU Walk In Interview
CA Course Duration
Course duration of BBA and MBA
Duration of MCA after B Sc (CS)
CPT Course Duration
CS Course Fee and Duration
Duration of MCA Course
Duration to Become an IAS
Duration of LLB after B.Com
Duration for B.ed
5th July 2018, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Re: Duration of Phd in GNDU

I want to know the duration of PhD program in Guru Nanak Dev University GNDU so will you tell me?
5th July 2018, 10:50 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Duration of Phd in GNDU

The Guru Nanak Dev University GNDU offers Doctoral of Philosophy (PhD) Programme of duration 2 years.

GNDU PhD program

Duration 2 years

PhD programs-

(1) Agriculture, (2) Architecture, (3) Biotechnology, (4) Botany, (5) Chemistry, (6) Environmental Sciences, (7) Food Science & Technology, (8) Planning, (9) Human Genetics, (10) Journalism and Mass Communication, (11) Laws, (12) Microbiology, (13) Music, (14) Pharmaceutical Sciences, (15) Physics, (16) Sports Medicine & Physiotherapy, (17) Zoology

PhD Eligibility-

Masters degree with at least 55% marks or 50% marks for SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/ differently-abled candidates of Guru Nanak Dev University or an equivalent degree of recognized Indian University in the subject concerned or allied-field

The students who have qualified UGC (NET)/UGC-CSIR (JRF) Exam/SLET/ GATE/ GPAT/ ICAR/ INSPIRE/ Rajiv Gandhi Fellowship awardees/teacher-fellowship holders, or have passed M. Phil from Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar will be exempted from PhD Eligibility Test.

The minimum qualifying marks required to pass in the PhD Eligibility Test have been fixed as 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/differently-abled candidates) in the aforesaid Eligibility test for admission to PhD Program

Contact-

Guru Nanak Dev University
Grand Trunk Road, Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar, Punjab
0183 245 0601

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in