2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd June 2015, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

Duration of LSAT

How much time the Law School Admission Test (LSAT) take to get completed? Will you please give me the list of the colleges which accepts the score card of the Law School Admission Test (LSAT)? Will you also give me the syllabus ad the last year question paper of it?
Similar Threads
Thread
Duration Of MCA In MDU
NUS MBA Duration
Duration Of MBA Course
Duration Of B.Ed From MDU
Duration of MBA
Tjsl lsat tls lsat
HEC MBA Duration
MAH CET Duration
BBA Course Duration
USA MBA Duration
IIM Duration
LSAT Test Ohio LSAT Oil
MCA course Duration after BCA
Course duration of BBA and MBA
JBT Course Duration
B.Ed Course Duration
Duration of MCA after B Sc (CS)
CS course duration
Duration of LLB after B.Com
Duration for B.ed
8th June 2018, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

Re: Duration of LSAT

Can you tell me about the duration and other important details of the Law Admission Council Test (LSAT) India as I will be giving the exam this time?
8th June 2018, 08:29 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Duration of LSAT

The LSAT India is a standardized test of reading and verbal reasoning skills designed by the USA-based Law School Admission Council (LSAC) for use by law schools in India. It is developed by testing professionals with advanced degrees in psychometrics, English, linguistics, and logic. It is not created by ad hoc committees of faculty.

LSAT India Exam Pattern

LSAT Mode
Pearson VUE on behalf of Law School Admission Council (LSAC) conducts the LSAT India exam in a pen and paper format or in an offline mode.

LSAT Duration
The duration will be 2 hours and 20 minutes wherein each of the four sections of the paper needs to be completed in a time-frame of 35 minutes, after and before which no question of other sections can be attempted.

LSAT Centres
Pearson VUE will hold the LSAT India admission test in as many as 16 cities across India including Delhi (NCR), Hyderabad, Bhopal and Ranchi.

LSAT Number of questions
There will be a minimum of 92 and a maximum of 100 questions of objective nature with multiple-choices in the LSAT India 2018 entrance exam.

LSAT Marking Scheme
There will be no such significant differences in the marking scheme for different sections of LSAT India question paper, as every section has equal weightage and score.
Score of the test takers will be percentile based, calculated on the total number of correct attempts.
There will be no negative marking for any wrong attempts.

LSAT Sections and distribution of questions
LSAT India question will comprise questions, majorly from three sections Analytical Reasoning, Logical Reasoning and Reading & Comprehension, wherein the Logical Reasoning section will be further classified into LR I and LR II sections.
Each of the sections will approximately have 24 questions bringing the total number of questions being asked between 92-100.
Each section is required to be attempted in a time limit of 35 minutes.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in