2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

18th January 2017, 02:39 PM
Super Moderator

Re: DTE Kerala AICTE Pay Revision

As you are asking for DTE Kerala AICTE Pay Revision- Polytechnics info so on your demand I am telling same for you:

Lecturer
(Engineering Subjects)i)Persons with first class in B.E/B.Tech qualification in appropriate branch/discipline in Engineering subjects, entering the teaching profession shall be designated as Lecturers and shall be placed in the Pay Band of 15600 -39100 with AGP of 5400
ii)Persons with ME/M.Techor Ph.D qualification in appropriate branch/discipline and having first class or equivalent at Bachelors or Masters level, entering the teaching profession shall be designated as Lecturer and shall be placed in the Pay Band of`15600-39100 with AGP of
`6000.
iii)Lecturer possessing Ph.D Degree in the relevant branch/discipline
and having first class or equivalent at Bachelors or Masters level,shall be eligible, for moving up to the AGP of `7000 on completion of 4 years of serviceas Lecturer/equivalent cadre.
iv)Lecturers who do not have M.E/M.Tech or Ph.D qualifications in the relevant branch/discipline of a program shall be eligible for the AGP of
`6000 after completion of 6 years of service as Lecturer/equivalent cadre
or on acquiring Masters qualification in the relevant branch/discipline.

Attached Files
File Type: pdf DTE Kerala AICTE Pay Revision- Polytechnics.pdf (1.26 MB, 365 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in