2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd May 2015, 08:10 AM
Unregistered

DSSSB Latest Notification

I am looking for the DSSSB from the long time. So please give me latest job recruitment notification release by the DSSSB so I can know that I am eligible for the job or not and please also tell me about procedure to apply for Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board also?
Similar Threads
Thread
ECIL Latest Notification
DSSSB Latest Admit Card
Angrau Latest Notification
BSNL TTA Latest Notification
Latest TNPSC Notification
RRB Secunderabad Latest Notification
LNMU Latest Notification
Latest Notification Of Ssc
SSC CHSL Latest Notification
Check Latest DSSSB Result
Latest ONGC Recruitment Notification
DSSSB notification December
UPPCL Latest Notification
BSNL JTO Latest Notification
Latest notification of JKPSC
AP EAMCET Latest Notification
Syndicate Bank Latest Notification
CRPF latest notification
Latest Notification of UPSC
Latest Bank Exams Notification
24th May 2018, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Re: DSSSB Latest Notification

Hello sir, where from I can see latest notifications of Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board? Please give me Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board latest notifications?
24th May 2018, 11:28 AM
Super Moderator

Re: DSSSB Latest Notification

The Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board is owned by Government of NCT of Delhi. The Board has been incorporated with the purpose of recruiting capable, competent, highly skilled individuals by conducting written tests, professional tests and personal interviews wherever as desired.

The Government of NCT of Delhi, Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) was announced a notification for the recruitment of Teaching & Non Teaching (Special Education Teacher, Asstt Teacher, Physical Edn Teacher, Drawing Teacher, Domestic Science Teacher, PGT, TGT), Educational and Vocational Guidance Counsellor vacancies on regular basis.

Get all Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board latest notifications:

See all Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board latest notifications:
As on May 2018:

EXAM NOTICE : EXAM SCHEDULE (Tier-II) FOR THE VARIOUS POST ON 03/06/2018

NOTICE : PHYSICAL ENDURANCE TEST (PET) FOR THE POST OF WARDER (POST CODE 62/15 & 86/17), MATRON (POST CODE 63/15 & 85/17) & ASSTT SUPDT (POST CODE 84/17) OF PRISON DEPT GNCTD

EXAM NOTICE FOR THE SKILL TEST (SHORTHAND/TYPING) FOR THE POST OF MEDICAL RECORD CLERK (POST CODE 49/12) LDC (POST CODE 156/14) CLERICAL ASSISTANT (POST CODE 153/14) JUNIOR PERSONAL ASSISTANT (POST CODE 56/2013)

NOTICE FOR PHYSICAL ENDURANCE TEST TO THE SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES (17 ST) FOR THE POST OF HEAD CONSTABLE (POST CODE 43/13) IN TRANSPORT DEPTT

NOTICE FOR EXAM/SKILL TEST OF VISUALLY IMPAIRED CANDIDATES FOR THE POST OF LDC (POST CODE 61/15)

NOTICE OF EXAM/PHYSICAL ENDURANCE TEST FOR THE POST OF MATRON(POST CODE 36/13), WARDER (POST CODE37/13) AND ASTT SUPTD(POST CODE 38/13) IN DELHI PRISON

ORDER EXAM FOR THE POST OF PRIMARY TEACHER IN MCD, POST CODE 16/17 REGARDING

CORRIGENDUM : WITH REFERENCE TO COMPUTER SKILL TEST/STENOGRAPHY TEST FOR THE STENO AND GR IV DASS/LDC

NOTIFICATION OF DATE OF COMPUTER SKILL TEST/STENOGRAPHY TEST FOR THE POST OF STENOs AND LDC

Kind Attention : For the candidates for the post of Fire Operator under Post Code 71/14

Kind Attention : Candidates for the post of Domestic Science Teacher, Post Code-209/14

KIND ATTENTION : CANDIDATES FOR THE POST OF SUPERVISOR, Gr. II (FEMALE) POST CODE-212/14

KIND ATTENTION : CANDIDATES FOR THE POST OF DRAWING TEACHER, POST CODE-208/14

Kind Attention : Candidate for the post of Physical Education Teacher, Post Code-210/14

CORRIGENDUM : EXAMINATION FOR THE POST CODE OF 19/15 JUNIOR CLERK FOR DTC

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in