2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th April 2015, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Dr cvru bhopal

Do you have any idea about the Dr. C V Raman University center in Bhopal? Is yes then give me list of centers of the Dr. C V Raman University. It is among the top university of India and if I can become a part of it then It will pleasure of me and it can enrich my career.
Similar Threads
Thread
Cvru mca
Cvru.Ac In
MA in Cvru
CVRU assignment DCA
Rank Of CVRU
PHD in CVRU
M.Sw In CVRU
CVRU Result-14
Cvru msw
MSc. IT Syllabus in CVRU
CVRU Fees
Cvru mba
Phd from CVRU
MSW Course In CVRU
Cvru dde
Mca cvru
Dr CVRU Result
CVRU B.Ed
Rajiv Gandhi College - Bhopal, Bhopal
Better colleges for B.Arch out of these MANIT Bhopal, SPA Bhopal or BIT Mesra
27th April 2018, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Re: Dr cvru bhopal

Hii sir, I Wants to get Admission Into the MSc IT Course of the Dr. C.V. Raman University Located in Bhopal Will you Please Provide It ?
27th April 2018, 09:19 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Dr cvru bhopal

As you Asking for the MSc IT Course of the Dr. C.V. Raman University Located in Bhopal let me tell you that the Dr. C.V. Raman University is Located in Kota Bilaspur Not In Bhopal the Details Are As Follow

About the University
Established on 3rd November 2006, Dr. C.V. Raman University has established itself as a premier world class University in Chhattisgarh, and more importantly, in Central India as the Research and Education hub of Professional Courses ranging from diverse fields like Management, Arts, Science, Law, Naturopathy and many more. Located over a vast area in the backward region of Kota Bilaspur,

The Details of the MSc IT Course of the Dr. C.V. Raman University is given below

About the MSc IT Course :

t is a 2 years long Post Graduate Degree program. During these 2 years, students are given both theoretical as well as practical knowledge on the field of IT (Information Technology

Duration : 2 year

Eligibility :
Graduation in Any Stream From the Recognized University

For more Information you may Contact to the Dr. C.V. Raman University the contact Details Are given below

Contact Details :
Dr. C.V. Raman University
Address: Kargi Road, Bilaspur District, Kota, Chhattisgarh 495113
Phone: 077532 53801

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in