2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th February 2016, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Re: DPCC Punjab University

hii sir, I wants to know about the Doctoral program Coordinator Committee of the Punjab university ? will you please provide me the details ?
25th February 2016, 02:34 PM
Super Moderator

Re: DPCC Punjab University

As you asking for the Doctoral program Coordinator Committee of the Punjab university.

University of the Punjab is the premier institution in higher education in the country. Historically this university has played a leading role in the subcontinent ever since it was established in 1882.

Doctoral Programme Coordination Committee (DPCC) was established in 2001. It is a non-teaching department, in the beginning DPCC office was located in Botany Department. It was shifted to Centre for High Energy Physics and later on in the Department of MicroBiology & Molecular Genetics. Now it is working in Botany Department under the supervision of Chairperson Prof. Dr. Kanwal Ameen.

Courses and the Eligibility :

MS/M.Phil,
i.

M.A./M.Sc./LL.B./B.Sc (Hons.) 4 years, B.Sc. (Engineering)/B. Pharmacy/ Pharm D/MBBS/BDS degree or its equivalent in the relevant subject from a recognized University (16 years of education; 130 credit hours) as per HEC rules.

Ph.D

MS / M.Phil. / LL.M./M.Sc. Engineering (Hons) / MD / MS / MDS or equivalent degree with CGPA ≥ 3.0 after acquisition of 18 years education.
ii.

Specific eligibility criteria of different departments will be provided by Department / Institute / College / Centre before the admission.

Faculty Information
Prof. Dr. Kanwal Ameen
Chairperson

Engr. Dr. Muhammad Azhar Naeem
Secretary

for more details you may contact to the Punjab University the contact details are given below :

Contact details :
punajb university
Address: Sector 14, Chandigarh, 160014
Customer service: 1800 180 2065

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in