2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

21st January 2013, 01:40 PM
Super Moderator

Re: DOEACC O level Practical Paper

As per your requirement here I am uploading a pdf file having the DOEACC O level syllabus. This is the content of the attachment:

Microsoft Windows- An overview of different versions of Windows, Basic Windows
elements, File management through Windows. Using essential accessories: System tools –
Disk cleanup, Disk defragmenter, Entertainment, Games, Calculator, Imaging – Fax,
Notepad, Paint, WordPad. Command Prompt- Directory navigation, path setting, creating
and using batch files. Drives, files, directories, directory structure. Application Management:
Installing, uninstalling, Running applications. Linux- An overview of Linux, Basic Linux
elements: System Features, Software Features, File Structure, File handling in Linux: H/W,
S/W requirements, Preliminary steps before installation, specifics on Hard drive
repartitioning and booting a Linux system.

For complete syllabus click on the attachment given below, this is absolutely free for you…
Attached Files
File Type: pdf DOEACC o Level syllabus.pdf (810.2 KB, 1853 views)
11th February 2014, 10:12 PM
Km. Suman

sir/mam,
I'm a registered student with DOEACC O level...now after passing 2 years...is this possible that i can be eligible to give my O level practiacal.
pls help me...!!!
1st August 2014, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

yes ofcaurse...
and if you want to get more detail about doeacc o level. you can call me on +91-9536632351
Vipin Kumar(H.R.)
27th November 2014, 02:32 PM
Unregistered sk

dear sir/madam
i want to information of O Level Project
how can i complete O Level Project ? and which questions ?
plz send me full information & solved and unsolved papers on my email id- sahu.saurabh02@gmail.com
17th March 2015, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

doeacc a level practicals. i have no idea. please help me whats the syllabus for it.what types of questions they will ask?
17th March 2015, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
yes ofcaurse...
and if you want to get more detail about doeacc o level. you can call me on +91-9536632351
Vipin Kumar(H.R.)
Sir,

Will you tell me about A level practical?
what types of questions they will ask and whats the syllabus for it.

erpoo.des20@gmail.com

please do reply.
21st May 2015, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Please provide me Previous Years Question Papers of DOEACC (Department of Electronics and Accreditation of Computer Classes) ‘O’ level Exam?
21st May 2015, 10:20 AM
Super Moderator

Here I am providing you Previous Years Question Papers of DOEACC (Department of Electronics and Accreditation of Computer Classes) ‘O’ level Exam.

Subjects in DOEACC ‘O’ level Exam:
I.T. Tool & Business Systems
Internet Technology & Web Designing
Programming and Problem Solving through 'C' Language
Introduction to Multimedia
Practical
Project

Question Papers of DOEACC ‘O’ level Exam:

1. a) Does a process incur more execution overhead compared to a thread? Justify your answer.

b) Distinguish between multiprocessing and multiprogramming.

c) What are the “special files” in Unix?

d) What is the main difference between worm and virus?

e) State the practical limitations of implementing non-preemptive SJF algorithm.

f) What is the difference between a long-term scheduler and a short-term scheduler?

g) How can a single copy of a text editor be used to serve multiple users in a time-sharing system?

2. a) What is TLB? Find out the effective memory-access time with an 80% hit ratio and the following access times:

b) Describe the public-key encryption scheme and mention how is it advantageous to the data-encryption standard.

3. Consider the following page reference during a given time interval for a memory consisting of 5 frames: y,c,z,c,d,a,y,a,e,a,y,f,d,e. Using the i) FIFO replacement strategy and ii) the LRU replacement strategy compare the results. Repeat both FIFO and LRU replacement strategies for memory with 3 frames and same page reference pattern. Comment on the findings and draw a conclusion justifying the adoption of a particular replacement strategy.

4. a) What does ‘init’ do? What happens to the parent process id of a child when the parent terminates before its child? When does a child become ‘zombie’?

b) With reference to Unix when do the following situations occur?

i) Single process table entry contains pointers to the same file table entry.

ii) Different file table entries point to the same i-node table entry.

iii) Shell ‘forks’ a copy of itself and ‘waits’ for the child to terminate.

c) How does CPU time-slice affect the Round-Robin algorithm?

5. a) Show and explain an implementation of the classical producer-consumer (producer produces an item, keeps it in a buffer from where the consumer is picking it up) problem using semaphore.

b) What is dynamic loading? Mention its advantage. How is dynamic linking performed? Mention any disadvantage that you can think of for both the schemes.

6. a) What is meant by a domain and the rights on it? Describe a Capability list and ways of protecting it from user tampering.

b) Rewrite the following code introducing code parallelism wherever applicable:

For i = 1 to k

a(i) = b(i) + c(i)

For j = 1 to k

d(j) = x(j) – y(j)

For p = 1 to k

x(p) = y(p) + b(p)

read(m,n,o,r)

q = m*n + r/o

write(q)

c) Using preemptive SJF(shortest-job-first) algorithm draw the Gannt chart and calculate the average waiting time for the following processes:

Process Arrival time Burst time

P0 0 6

P1 2 4

P2 3 10

P3 7 9

(9+4+5)

7. a) Where and how “bit vector/table” is used? What are the advantages and disadvantages of the technique?

b) What is deadlock? How can deadlock be prevented by not allowing “Hold and Wait” ? Is it a feasible policy?

c) How can synchronization be achieved when two processes communicate by message passing?

d) Provide a programming example of multithreading giving improved performance over a single-threaded solution.
14th June 2015, 11:26 AM
Anwar Ansari

O'level=anwar Ansari ;979583]Please give me the DOEACC O level Practical Paper and the syllabus…[O'level]

Tags
short term

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in