2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th May 2015, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Documents Needed For DCET Verification

I want to take admission in the diploma courses at Karnataka University and for that I want to apply for the Karnataka DCET exam. Can you tell me the from where I can get the application form of the Karnataka DCET exam and also tell me the documents needed for DCET verification?
Similar Threads
Thread
MPSC documents
correction of documents
EAMCET Documents
TNPSC Documents
EAMCET Documents Verification
AOF Documents For SBI
Documents For BCECE
WBJEE Documents
Course Needed To Become Scientist
Nanny Needed NYC
Nanny Needed NJ
MBA Documents
Test needed for MBA
Gpa needed for MBA
Documents for JEE advanced
JEE Advanced Documents
Course Needed To Join CID
IIT JEE required Documents
GPA Needed Top MBA
7th August 2018, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Re: Documents Needed For DCET Verification

Can you tell me about the document required for verification in Diploma Common Entrance Test (DCET) admission conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA)
7th August 2018, 03:59 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Documents Needed For DCET Verification

Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) conducts the Diploma Common Entrance Test, also known as DCET. The common entrance test is a gateway for admissions to 2nd Year Engineering Programmes and 1st Year Architecture Programmes offered under the lateral entry scheme at day & evening engineering colleges located in Karnataka.

Documents needed for DCET Verification

The following attested photocopies of documents should be submitted during document verification process:

SSLC / 10th Standard / Equivalent Examination Marks Card.
Diploma or Equivalent Examination Marks Card of all the Years / Semesters.
Study Certificate (Only for Karnataka Candidates).
2 recent passport size Colour Photographs.

The following documents should be produced, only if applicable:
Caste Certificate / Caste Income Certificate / Income Certificate obtained from the concerned Tahasildar, for the candidates claiming Reservation benefits (Only for Karnataka Candidates)
Rural Study Certificate.
Kannada Medium Study Certificate.
Parents study certificate / Parents Hometown certificate / (Parents Domicile certificate /
Parents Employment certificate / Parents Cumulative Record / Parents Marks Card, etc.,) for the candidates claiming eligibility for Government seats based on the (domicile) / study / (employment) of the parent.
Minimum 2 year work Experience Certificate (for Evening Engineering College candidates) (work experience certificate should include Name of the Organization, Date of Joining, Designation, Working Period, No Objection Condition etc.).
Valid NATA Score Card in case of candidates applying for B. Arch Course.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in