2024 2025 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st May 2015, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

DNB SS CET Syllabus

I want the syllabus of Diploma of National Board Centralized Entrance test DNB CET SS exam as I have applied for this exam for admission in various Super Specialty courses so will you please provide me? If possible provide me it in a pdf file?
Similar Threads
Thread
Solapur University Syllabus BCA Syllabus BCA
RPSC II Grade Syllabus Teacher Syllabus
LIC Exam Syllabus DSE AAO Syllabus
Exam pattern of GATE and syllabus of GATE syllabus of Electrical Engineering
WBUT syllabus BBA syllabus
WBUT Ac Syllabus MBA Old Syllabus
8th May 2018, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Re: DNB SS CET Syllabus

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Syllabus of the Diplomate of National Board Centralized Entrance Test Will you Please Provide It ?
8th May 2018, 12:29 PM
Super Moderator

Re: DNB SS CET Syllabus

Diplomate of National Board Centralized Entrance Test Super Specialty acronym as DNB CET SS is conducted by National Board of Examination for entry to the post of Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Master of Surgery (MS)/DNB programmes.

Exam Pattern

Subjects No. of Questions
Medical Specialties 180
Surgical Specialties 180
Pediatric Specialties (For Neonatology) 180

Syllabus :

The Syllabus of the DNB CET Entrance Exam is As per the curriculum of the concerned specialty i.e. MD/DNB in Medicine for Medical Super Specialty; MS/DNB in Surgery for Surgical Group; MD/DNB in Pediatrics for Neonatology group.

The Syllabus Consist of the proper history taking, clinical examination, advising/ordering relevant investigations, their interpretation and instituting medical/surgical management, by posting the candidates in OPD, specialty clinics, wards, operation theatres, labour room, family planning clinics and other relevant departments.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in